Dembongo's application

Dembongo
MC name: Dembongo

Dembongo's application

Minecraft Username: Dembongo
Discord Username: Dembongo#0058
Where did you hear about us: I was browsing planet mc in search of a pixelmon community
Tell us a little about yourself: I like listening to music and i play the acoustic and electric guitar, i've always been a fan of games, and the new pokemon arceus was a bit dissapointing in some aspects, i figured i have always wanted to get into pokemon and really explore its many creative worlds and fanmade ones, i'm just pretty average and pretty funny with impeccable sitcom timing, i'm cursed.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]

What is roleplaying? Role-playings like a breath of fresh air, i think it helps people be creative and explain themselves more freely, it opens up conversations and situations that most people dream of, its whimsical and lovely, it's using creative freedom to create scenarios in which a person acts out any kind of dialogue as another person or themselves in any kind of extreme or mundane environment or setting.

What is meta-gaming? Meta gaming is when players use ooc to further their oc, it describes a player's use of real-life knowledge concerning the state of the game to determine their character's actions

What is power-gaming / god-modding? Power-gaming is when a player or character only puts their time in efficient skills, or traits and plays a meta typically the most unfun ones. god-modding is when one person has complete control of npc's or other players in scenarios without the consent of the other.

What is retroactive continuity?, retcons are acceptable if they're done smart, or do justice to the situation at hand,
but typically its just contributed to lazy writing, not a big deal. retconning is when you do something or take something out of already established continuity and change it to either better or in most cases worsen the outcome of certain situations. or just adding things that are unrelated to whats previously established.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? in character is when you speak in character and act in character, out of character is out of character and its mostly probably done in different chats or used with different quotations to establish that its ooc.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?, Yeah i really enjoy rping on different kind of games, rdr2 is pretty neat right now, and project zomboid is balling,

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Bor Lunn,
Appearance: Tall and dark green hair, limber and flushed, a nose round and grape shaped almost picked. glasses red tanned and round, clothing dusted and washed out worn but unwrinkled, skin slightly pinkened and eyes acorn brown. ear's that shiver to the cold of a well wettened gust of Hoenn air. dark red worn leathered parka with a backpack tailored on his lower back. slightly blemished face and chapped lips from cold crisp unwavering air.

Personality: Aggressive and empathetic he has no short coming of action, mostly extroverted but privy to the lesser rains of introverted feelings. often mistaken for a measly troublemaker he enjoys gardening and tinkering the most basic pokeballs never changing anything. constantly changing for the people around him, caring towards the things that are all plant based. always motivated by money and the idea of earning quick cash. Laid back and dishonest are the only thing's people can truly make out of his appearance.complicated and simple but unapologetic and sympathetic to the worst of the extreme's, he's someone who care's about the world around him, but understands his position as someone who can only really save himself.

Biography: A average childhood, to teenage awkwardness, and now the beautiful life of the adult rat race,
Bor Lunn originates from the Hoenn region. Use to the rain and complicated like the weather, The most basic education under his belt, and a mostly upper lower class family, starved in style. set out to figure himself out after constant fallouts with him and the small friends he'd make in the tiny town littleroot. god awful with the money he'd make from little league battles, he'd set out to find a place where he could be himself, and indulge in the finer things in life, that he never had during the first important years of his own. Having no companions or real experience past small league battle's with pokemon Bor Lunn only sought out to use them as a means to make money.

Flaws: Terrible at physical sports, not to say he couldn't learn he just doesn't like the idea of the real competition of it. unlucky and bad at cooking, its a surprise he's made it this far off granola bars. money management is his worst nightmare. terrible controlling pokemon in any form.

Ambitions: Finding himself and becoming wealthy, becoming more empathetic. learning how to properly manage money, wants to become a bank teller someday. dead-set on helping and convincing people he's a good person.

Starter Pixelmon: [ Any naturally level 5 Pokemon! No Legendaries/Mythicals ] ayo, MUDKIP. banger.
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

"Wow" Bor exclaims staring at the tree, "Man that's rough buddy." Bor takes a moment thinking to himself as he watches the people pass by, "okay, alright sure, yeah. alright yeah. i'll climb the tree and grab the cat, that's normal." Using his taller physique he does his best to get a footing before attempting to climb from as high as his height could help him reach, Deep in thought as he climbs the mundane tree to complete the out of the way task, ""I don't even like kid's."" he nears the branch the meowth is perched on, weighing his options, he grabs for the meowth's tail yanking it, forcing it to react and climb down, "wow" he says to himself staring down at the child and the now for lack of a better term, floor based meowth. climbing down unbothered by the meowths snarls bewaiting him below, he turns to the child, "i'm sure to some extent you couldn't have just thought i'd do this for free" He says as he kneels down and pats the still crying child.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

"I don't care who the league sends, I'm not paying my taxes." brushing her off, before turning back around and apologizing. "I didn't mean that, i just don't understand taxes" the now awkward atmosphere broken by Bor offering to provide the required information, "I come from the Hoenn region, a small town called little root." he stares at her and smiles, "I came here because I figured, I could get a foot in the right door you know?," he shifts a bit ready to walk off before saying where he plans on going, "and I guess, I could probably go for a burger right now." shifty eyed and worried he look's to the lady and asks "Are you buying?."

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

"whoa dude" (this ones just a joke because i already filled the other 2 c:)
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: Dembongo's application

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”