Braden's Application

CptThiccBeard
MC name: LordThiccBeards

Braden's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: LordthiccBeards
Discord Username: BradenBeard#5500
Where did you hear about us: planet Minecraft
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm new to Minecraft rp, but I've done other types of rp before and I am easy to get along with. A big Pokémon fan and have played almost every Pokémon game, and i look forward to maybe joining this server if I'm able to.

-Roleplay Questions-

What is roleplaying? When someone plays as a character in a fictional world.

What is meta-gaming? Using real world things for an unfair advantage.

What is power-gaming / god-modding? taking control of an rp and making it unfair and unfun for the other person, not giving them time to react and controlling the other persons character.

What is retroactive continuity? changing a past that was already stated

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character means the character you are rp'ing as and out of character is you as the person rp'ing.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? I do not

-General Character Questions-

Full name: Diamao Curseblood
Appearance: Diamao is a rough looking white male with a missing eye. His hair is near black with a beard to match, his eyes are dark brown. Diamao has a muscular build and stand at a solid 6'2, he is wearing black armor and clothing. His cloths are only lightly armored and white wrappings around his right arm. He weighs about 190 pounds and walks with confidence. His left arm is fully covered with a protective layer of clothing and only enough armor to not restrict any of his movements.

Personality: Diamao is a sort of lone wolf that has a loose care about most people. He tends to be more secluded and more about caring for his Pokémon and close friends. if he sees someone in trouble he will more than likely go out of his way to help them. He doesn't trust easily, and find the company of Pokémon better than the company of people. Diamao is also a very loyal person by default, but to earn his loyalty that person would have to be of exceptional quality in his eyes.

Biography: I am Diamao Curseblood, i traveled all of Sinnoh befriending Pokémon and challenging gym leaders. After i beat the gym leaders of sinnoh i settled down for a bit with my Pokémon. I was contempt to live my life out in the mountains with my Pokémon, until one day I looked out my window and saw how my Pokémon have grown. I thought to myself they should also have some rest and do what they want with there lives now. Next day after some sorrowful goodbyes i released my Pokémon and we went our separate ways. After a year i decided it was time to start fresh, i thought to myself I'm still young and the world is a big place full of things I haven't even began to dream about. I decided to leave sinnoh and head to a new region called Toro.

Flaws: Diamao only uses pokeballs or premier balls, he also tends to lean toward being by himself but craves to have a close circle of friends.

Ambitions: Diamao dreams to become a leader of his own thing, to be strong enough to protect what he holds dear.
Starter Pixelmon: Larvitar
Skin:
https://imgur.com/a/WlfInDu
-Open Response Questions-

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Diamao directs his attention to the girl and listens intently, then looks in the direction she points to "No worries little one I'll help your poor Meowth out of that tree." Diamao says then proceeds to crouch down and pet the little girl in an effort to comfort her. Diamao stands up and smiles at the little girl and puts a thumbs up "cheer up, ill be right back with your Meowth." he says as he continues in the direction of the tree.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Diamao grins and makes eye contact with the trainer 'been a while since i battled, but like your spirit." Diamao reaches for his pokeball grasps it and throws it in front of the Rattata. "Go Larvitar, show this trainer the true meaning of power."
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Braden's Application

Welcome! Very cool character! I hope your character finds some good friends! :3

When you get online, you can notify a staff with a starter of your choice, with whatever specifications you could want! Custom Size / Nature / Gender / Non-HA Ability ( if you want one of these, you're best with asking around )
I'll also let you know, since it's easy to miss but! We do level the playing field a little bit and provide Max IVs / near Max IVs for Hidden Powers - though people still need to breed if they want specific stats ( like 0 atk ) and for the rest :3 ! There's a NPC to do that in our Battle Tower!

But outside of all that WELCOME! The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and
You can find links to the Technic Pack or individual mod links in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info! You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns.
^^ I recommend giving the New Player Guidea read~

Return to “Accepted Applications”