HateTaters' Application

HateTaters
MC name: Hate_Taters

HateTaters' Application

Minecraft Username: Hate_Taters

Discord Username: HateTaters#7358

Where did you hear about us: I heard about this from a friend of mine that goes by Jetstar on discord

Tell us a little about yourself: I am 19 years old, I used to roleplay a fair amount but it has been a while since I last did anything like this. I like to do pixel art, especially animations of Pokemon!

What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is more or less pretending to be something you aren't/can't be for fun

What is meta-gaming? Meta gaming is using knowledge that you as a player and not your character has to your advantage

What is power-gaming / god-modding? Power gaming is like the "oh my characters so fast you don't even get a chance to hit me" It’s essentially not giving other players a chance to react, and/or making it where your character is so massively op that it begins to ruin the fun for others.

What is retroactive continuity? I'm fairly certain this is just making sure major events don't change in the back stories of your character. Retconning story is mostly just removing or changing big parts of your story after it’s been published or publicly known. Like if I wrote it so my character’s father was always present, where the original story he’s missing.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character is what your character says where ooc is what you as a player says

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? Not as of recently

Full name: Amos Harvey

Appearance: Amos Harvey stands at around 5'7" and is rather slim in size. He has blonde hair and blue eyes with fair skin. He tends to run around in a trench coat that is clearly one size too big. Amos stands at 5'7" but most of the time you see him he is slouching or looking at a camera. His coat may be too large for him but he insists on wearing it along with some suspenders that are a bit harder to see.

Personality: Amos is a rather soft-spoken guy, he tends to keep to himself but is fairly trusting of others. He won't hardly show it but he is absolutely fueled by good competition. After a battle you can always expect a friendly smile and firm handshake. Amos has a tendency to talk to himself and/or a camera he carries around which can lead to him missing conversations with others. He has a knack for investigating a bit and finding clues leading to missing items. He tries his best to hide it but when he gets really fired up during a battle you'll be able to tell.

Biography: Amos Harvey grew up with his mother in Pastoria City in the Sinnoh Region. His father was a self-employed reporter who ended up working for most of Amos’ younger days. As he got older he saw his father less and less. However, he eventually got fed up with waiting for his father, he grabbed one his dad’s old trench coats and set out for where he was last rumored to be spotted. With an oversized trench coat on his back and a pokeball in hand, he makes his way to the Toro region. After getting there he takes to the streets in search of his father. After a few weeks without picking up a trail he decides to stay until he can find something else about his dad.

Flaws: Amos gets caught up in the moment very easily making him accidentally ignore conversations.

Ambitions: To become a strong trainer and to figure out where his father is and what happened to him.

Starter Pixelmon: Grookey

Skin: https://imgur.com/a/LtrLHok

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Amos checks behind him to make sure she’s talking to him
“Huh? I’m sorry, is this some sort of survey thing?”
Amos nods his head as he looks questioningly at the clipboard as he grabs it.
“Sorry, I'm still waking up from the ride over here.”
“Either way this shouldn’t be terrible to answer, y’know I’m actually looking to be doing something similar to this soon.”
He finishes scratching his information onto the sheet as he hands it back to her with a soft smile. After that he begins to take off towards wherever the nearest store is.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainers’ in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Amos eyes the trainer slyly while grabbing his pokeball from his bag.
“Alright Grookey, let’s finish this fight quick!”
Amos sends out his Grookey absolutely brimming with excitement.
“This will hopefully be a fast battle, and after that we can go grab some food, how about it?”
Grookey gleams with an ecstatic energy ready for his first battle, although a bit anxious on how well he’ll do.
“Don’t worry about what happens, just do your best ok bud?” Amos says to the Grookey with a large grin.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: HateTaters' Application

Aaaand Approved!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”