Camus Dreaming, RP application

AlteanGeneral
MC name: AlteanGeneral

Camus Dreaming, RP application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: AlteanGeneral
Discord Username: ShibuyaDreaming#5075 (If applicable! To help us contact you if we need to ^^)
Where did you hear about us:google, looking for pixlemon RP servers (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one)
Tell us a little about yourself: Hiya! I am camus, im 20, i've always enjoyed RP in gaming, like final fantasy and WoW, i've been a big pokemon fan ever since i could remember, starting with diamond on the DS and going from there, Im looking to join this to make new friends, and RP with great people

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? To me, roleplaying is making a character and making a story with them and the people around them too.

What is meta-gaming? Meta gaming is using outside knowledge in RP, like asking a friend something OOC and using it in RP even though you shouldn't know it yet

What is power-gaming / god-modding? Power gaming is taking over RP, an example would be shrugging off attacks that would normally defeat anyone, or another example is a player forcing RP on another player where they would have to follow along such as fights

What is retroactive continuity? Retroactive continuity is changing previously known lore to better fit current lore, also like retconning

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character is the character you play in Roleplay, OOC is you yourself, when you need to talk to someone about something serious about the RP situation you use OOC, but if you're just wanting to rp you use IC

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
I do not, this would be my first one

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Camus Dreaming
Appearance: Camus is a 38 years old, he’s usually seen in a trench coat, hes roughly 6’1 (or 185.42 cm). On hotter days though, he will usually shed his jacket for his button up shirt. He wears glasses for reading, but sometimes he will wear glasses to look stylish or cool or to fit in, depending on where he is. He loves steel type pokemon, so he usually wears silver esque clothing and jewelry, like his watch. When hes doing work on his gadgets he pulls out his trust pair of goggles and gets to work. In his jacket he carries his tools needed to work on his makeshift inventions, he also carries his pokeball in his jacket pocket as well. He also always wears gloves, he doesnt like the feeling of many things, so his gloves help with that, he never leaves without them. Another thing you can see about his appearance is his small carrying case he likes to carry odd stones and rocks he finds in, he usually thinks its a rare ore that he found that will be the next breakthrough in technology, most the time, its a standard rock.

Personality: Camus is a very quiet person and doesn't usually speak unless spoken to. Camus can also be very competitive when it comes to it, he hates to lose but he will accept a loss if he deems it fair. Camus can also be a very uptight person, if he doesnt think a person is equal with him he will ignore them or belittle them in a subtle way. Camus has a tendency to overthink, if something goes wrong he will think too much and cost himself important victories or decisions. Camus, though he doesnt look it, is a very soft person, hes very sentimental, if he sees something that brings back a memory of his home or family he usually reminisces on it for a while. A trait Camus also has is his unwavering determination, if he has a goal in mind he will not stop until its done, sometimes even overworking himself, however he does have a fear of failure, since his inventions would never take off and he was belittled for it.

Biography: Camus Dreaming comes from the sinnoh region, specifically Snowpoint city, He was an engineer there and left behind his friends and family to find himself here in the Toro region. In sinnoh he was a very shut off person, usually in his study room trying to develop the latest technology, none of his inventions ever worked and this frustrated him greatly. Eventually he grew tired of the belittlement from his family, telling him to move on, his friends were no longer supportive, telling him he needs to get with the times and find a new career. Camus was never one for pokemon battling, he had his companion, zorua and that was that, hes had it since he was a teenager, but after hearing about the Toro league, it helped in his desicion to leave sinnoh to seek fame in the toro region. Eventually he left sinnoh, hearing about the toro region, thinking there he can finally start over and tell the region “I am here”. Camus' past was nothing special, his family was a moderately wealthy family, He had studied around the sinnoh region, exploring, seeing people and what the wonders of technology could do for people. He had dedicated himself to his work on improving life through technology after traveling the region, seeing all of the inefficient ways people worked, his life goal in sinnoh was to innovate the way humans and pokemon use technology together.

Flaws: Camus is very un co-operative to the point it can negatively affect teamwork, he can also be very judgemental.

Ambitions: Camus wants to make a name for himself here in the Toro region, showing people that he exists and he's here

Starter Pixelmon: Zorua, please but if zorua is counted as a mythical, id be happy with a pawniward [ Any naturally level 5 Pokemon! No Legendaries/Mythicals ]
Skin: https://gyazo.com/76f29726889645316dcf0b2c7fd7e403 (front) https://gyazo.com/5a7051757df4fa48943f0e66703c4940 (back) (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Camus returns her smile with one of his own, “Im Camus Dreaming, I came here from the sinnoh region to make a name for myself!” He says to the woman, proudly “I don't know the region too well…so i guess i'll see where the stars take me.” he states. The woman jolts down his response and nods her head “Well alright! Welcome to Toro!” she says, cheerfully. After she leaves Camus thinks to himself “i'm just glad that conversation didn't have to go so long..” he looked around at the regions port town, he loved coming the water and would maybe stay there a while to get used to the regions climate and people. He gripped his pokeball and looked up at the town, thinking to himself “Im the great Camus Dreaming and im going to show you all that i exist!”

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Camus jolts up and panics, not expecting a trainer to be on the road at this time of day, he throws out his Pixelball, tossing out his partner, Zorua, he thinks to himself “Well..we gotta make a name somehow..” He groans at the idea of fighting someone with a mere rattata, to him it was a pokemon not even worth catching, his idea of this trainer was already soured. He commands his zorua with grace, taking the initiative to go first “Zorua, hit em’ with a scratch!” he commanded in a powerful tone, the zorua leapt at the command, jump on the rattata and scratching it, leaping back to its original position the pokemon was proud of itself for a successful attack. The trainer Retaliates “Rattata, hit them with a bite! All that youve got!” the Rattata was too fast to avoid, instantly pouncing on the zorua and biting it, Camus had gotten too confident and underestimated a lowly rattata, his mind scattered, thinking of all of the possible ways he could win this.
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: Camus Dreaming, RP application

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”