Spice's Whitelist Application

spiceberrys
MC name: spiceberrys

Spice's Whitelist Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: spiceberrys
Discord Username: Spice#9306
Where did you hear about us: Via a PMC Ad!
Tell us a little about yourself: I’m an artist who loves animals! I have been roleplaying for 10 or so years, and have been writing my own stories since I was 11. I like cartoons, video games, indie/alternative music and reading!

-Roleplay Questions-
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is the act acting out the roleplayers character’s actions. It’s used for story-telling. Players get together and make characters, then write or perform their character’s actions.
What is meta-gaming? Having the knowledge of something OOC that the person’s character wouldn’t know about, and then performing a counter action unfairly.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Power-gaming is having god like traits or powers, where characters do not fit in the flow or tone of the RP happening. OR it is performing the actions of another person’s character without that person’s consent or knowledge.
What is retroactive continuity? Retroactive continuity is where when something is established in a book, movie, or otherwise, and then it is altered later, recontextualizing events that have already been put in place.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC, or In Character, means a person is roleplaying and should not be interrupted. OOC is when a person is not roleplaying and is acting and talking like a normal person, not their character.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? Yes! I’ve RPed on WoW, Minecraft, and currently on Final Fantasy XIV!

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Trinity Love
Appearance: Trinity is pale-skinned with brown hair and eyes. She wears glasses on her face and carries a microfiber cloth around with her. She tends to wear trendy clothes, varying in color. She wears white sneakers given to her from her late grandmother, as well as ankle bracelets. Bracelets adorn her arm, color again varying. She will also wear an assortment of makeup.
Personality: She is calm but also quite upbeat, Trinity loves meeting new people and Pokemon and making friends over a cup of tea or coffee! She loves to write and wants to write books about all the different types of Pokemon in Toro. She and her partner, Lilith, like to go to the beach and collect seashells and study aqautic Pokemon. Trinity is very creative with her writing and will often make up her own stories to satisfy her urge to write. She feels calm around Pokemon and her curousity peaks when she is around insect-like Pokemon like Beautiflies or Ariados.
Biography: Trinity was born in Lilycove City in Hoenn with her two parents. She was the only child. Her parents were often very busy with work so oftentimes she found herself walking around the city. One day, she found a small little Rattata nibbling on stolen snacks. Without a word, she scooped up the Rattata and whisked him home. The Rattata were named Nibbles, after their first meeting. Nibbles followed Trinity everywhere and the two were very close. After getting her Pokedex, Trinity and Nibbles set off to research Pokemon. She had a journal that went everywhere with her where she documented each of their findings. But their adventure ended after a thunderstorm’s lightning struck a tree and Nibbles was caught in it. He sadly passed. Trinity never let him out of her mind. When she came home, she was in tears and had already buried him. For years she never took another Pokemon. And then Lillith came. It was a Skitty. Lilith was brought home to hopefully make Trinity happy again. But Trinity wanted nothing to do with Lillith. But after a couple months Skitty was slowly making her way into Trinity’s heart. One day, Skitty found Nibble’s grave and looked up to Trinity. Trinity cried, explaining NIbbles to her new Pokemon. Lilith nuzzled her, assuring Trinity that she would stick by her side. Finally gaining her confidence again, she decided to Lillith that they needed to see the world for themselves, and that they would photograph every Pokemon they could. With new vigor, and a new friend, Trinity began making arrangements to go to Toro.
Flaws: Afraid of thunderstorms, very frugal, trauma, Aerophobic (fear of flying)
Ambitions: To photograph and document every Pokemon she can find, live a fulfilled life.
Starter Pixelmon: Skitty
Skin: https://imgur.com/a/AqnHFsJ

-Open Response Questions-

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Trinity looked up to where the Meowth was clinging to the branch helplessly. With a quick smile and a nod, she hoists herself onto the bark of the tree and carefully makes her way over to the Meowth. She could hear the little girl’s crying get more rapid as she got closer. Sighing, Trinity picks it up, and then hops off the branch which Trinity then realized was rather low. She puts the Meowth down. “Here you go!” “Thank you, Thank you!” The girl squeals in delight. They walk off to their house. Trinity looks down over at Skitty. “You know you could’ve at least helped too.”

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

She blinked. She had just docked off the boat and already a native was asking her life story. “Well, I am from Hoenn, and I plan to be moving here - for the time being - just until I can travel the world.” Trinity paused. “And as for where I plan to go…. I haven’t planned that far yet.”
She could hear the woman scribbling down information. Was that a good sign? Is everyone like this here? Trinity looked at the woman. “Can I ask what this is about?”
“Oh!” The woman put the pen on her clipboard. “I’m reviewing new arrivals for satisfactory statistics. Was Hoenn OK? Y’know, politically, ethically, etc.”
Trinity shrugged. “Was alright when I left. What’s next?”
Last edited by spiceberrys on Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Re: Spice's Whitelist Application

Hi! I'm Stow, and I'll be handling your app! It looks mostly good, but there are a few things I'll need you to fix before I can accept this.

First, while your appearance section does meet the five-sentence requirement, they don't feel like complete sentences. I'll need you to expand upon those more!

Secondly, your personality section is not five sentences. Like the appearance section, they also need to be complete sentences.

Fix those up, and I'll take another look! Also, I highly recommend you join our Discord so we can answer any questions you may have! https://discord.gg/ZQdWBt9h
spiceberrys
MC name: spiceberrys

Oop! I totally forgot they had to be 5 sentences, my bad! How's it look now?
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Better! My last note is that for "trendy clothes", don't do anything too "modern" with your skin. Our aesthetic is retro-cool, so no hoodies or anything like that. I'm glad to give you the acceptance!

Return to “Accepted Applications”