Shinii's Application

Shinii
MC name: Pastellous

Shinii's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Pastellous
Discord Username: shinii#1406
Where did you hear about us: I found you guys on a pixelmon server list website. I decided to look you guys up since i was interested
Tell us a little about yourself: Im Shini! I pronouns are she/her and I love pokemon! I live in the USA on the east coast and am currently studying cosmetology, along with doing school work. I got into roleplay when I was 13 but never really tried anything else besides discord text based roleplay. So this is new for me.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is when a person acts as another character other than themselves to provide entertainment for themselves and others
What is meta-gaming? Meta gaming is using background information that your character would not know to give an advantage to the situation
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Power gaming is when a person roleplaying leaves no room or forces the other person to roleplay in a way that benefits the power gamer. Or it can be something that a character logically couldn't do but choose to do anyway.
What is retroactive continuity? Retconning is changing previously known information to be more convenient for the situation
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC is when the character that someone created is speaking or doing something. OOC is when the real person is saying or doing something
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) I've been roleplaying for 3 years now, its been off and on but I've grasped a pretty good understanding of the etiquette and rules of roleplay.

-General Character Questions-

Full name: Suzuki Koname

Appearance: Suzuki is small and unintimidating girl, resting at about 5'1. Her jet black hair ending at her tailbone, is styled into 2 small space buns with the rest of her hair falling down. She wears a traditional although altered kimono with red and white roses embroidered into it. She dons a fox mask that she wears on the side of her head, occasionally putting it one when the time feels right. Suzuki looks like a regular little girl, albeit not from around the Toro region.

Personality: Suzuki can be described as a quiet loner. She speaks when spoken too and finds it hard to start a conversation, or lead the way in anything. Her dedication to anything she puts her mind into is unmatched, never finding the time to be lazy or to procrastinate. At such a young age Suzuki seems to be very serious and forbidding, but she doesn't realize it, as it was how she was raised. Like anyone, Suzuki has a soft spot, when she's comfortable she's vulnerable, so she tries her best to never be comfortable. Suzuki is a very grounded young lady, but with this

Biography: Born in the Johto Region, Suzuki was a daughter to one of the lead Kimono Girl's. Suzuki was to be one of them when she grew up. Suzuki's childhood was spent training, learning how to dance, how to play the shamisen perfectly, learning the art of tea making. Suzuki was nicknamed Junko for how obedient she was during her childhood, although she hated this nickname, she didn't say a word about it. Suzuki's mother decided Suzuki's future at 16 years old, Suzuki would make a pilgrimage with one of the other kimono girls to Toro. They were to spread the traditions of the kimono girls and possibly find an area in Toro to create a tea house. Although Suzuki found the idea weird, she stood silent and nodded her head. Little did Suzuki know, her mother wanted Suzuki to experience the world and all its wonders.

Flaws: Suzuki is not the best socially, taking things that people say very literally and in such can get herself in some pretty sticky situations socially. Suzuki is also very bad at leadership, this may play a part in her raising Pokémon but also just in life, taking control of something is a foreign idea to her. Suzuki is emotionally cut off, not just from everyone around her but herself as well,

Ambitions: A long time ambition for Suzuki was to become the champion of the Johto Region, even though it wasn't aligned with being a Kimono girl, now that she has moved for who knows how long without contact to Johto, she's decided she wants to become the Toro Champion.

Starter Pixelmon: Mienfoo

Skin: https://imgur.com/gallery/2oZF68p

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Suzuki looks down at the smaller girl for a moment, processing what's going on. Suzuki gives a faint smile and takes a deep breath. "Do not worry. We will find out a way to get your Meowth." Suzuki walks over to the tree and analyzes it for a few seconds before taking a deep breath. She put her hand on the tree and begun to climb it, placing her feet on the right places so she doesn't lose her footing. As she gets close to the branch the Meowth is stuck on, she reches out her arm for the meowth to grab. After a nurturing grin from Suzuki the Meowth grabs onto Suzuki's arm tightly. Suzuki climbed down the tree carefully, making sure not to startle the Meowth and gives the Meowth back to the little girl. "Be more careful, okay." Suzuki says as the girl gives Suzuki a big hug. Suzuki stands quietly as the girl waves goodbye at her.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Suzuki looks over to the boy with a dead stare, the boy gets shivers down his spine a bit. Suzuki grabbed her pixelball and releases her Mienfoo. She stretches in sync with Mienfoo and commands Mienfoo. "Dont let him hit you Yuki!" Suzuki yells out at the Rattata goes for a Tackle, Mienfoo runs at Rattata, skidding to the side and using Fake Out. The rattata gets hit and gets hit back to his trainer, but the boy commands Rattata to tackle again. "Use his force against him!" Suzuki commands Mienfoo. Mienfoo gets hit but as soon as contact is made, Mienfoo grabs Rattata by the ears and uses reversal to command all that force back at Rattata. Rattata flies in the air, hitting the ground under its trainer, fainted. Mienfoo stood by Suzuki's side as she looks at the boy. "You didn't train hard enough." Suzuki sighed and turned the other way, continuing her walk on the road.
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: Shinii's Application

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”