Accrayer's Application

Accrayer
MC name: Accrayer

Accrayer's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Accrayer
Discord Username: MonkeMan#3257
Where did you hear about us: MrCannibal
Tell us a little about yourself: Heyo!, I'm a college freshman that is majoring in Law and Justice. Always enjoyed RP, rping on many games including SWTOR and WoW. Not new to Minecraft RP either, mainly RPing on fantasy servers. Decided to give this a shot as Pokémon has always been apart of my childhood. :O

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?
[*] When a person acts out a created character in an environment of their choosing. Pretty much writing a story as you go along although with the caveat of potentially interacting with other people.
What is meta-gaming?
[*] Metagaming is one uses outside knowledge or knowledge gained not through RP to affect RP as if your character knew it.
What is power-gaming / god-modding?
[*] Powergaming is when one is considered OP or without flaw, as well as not letting others fight back. For example a single player taking on Legendary Pokémon through RP with a starter and beating them. (Not through like actual mechanics, just through RP) or someone attacking you when you can't even bring your pixelmon out or to even emote back at them.
What is retroactive continuity?
[*] A Retcon is when some sort change happens within lore or an event and is considered "Retconned" aka ignored or forgotten it happened.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
[*] In character is when you are acting as your character and saying emotes and the likes while OOC is when you are yourself, your not talking as your character.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
[*] LOTC

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Anton Willowbrook

Appearance: Anton would be considered fairly mature looking for his age. Having a fully grown beard which he displays with pride. His dark-ish brown slick backed hair always seeming to be without flaw, not a single hair sticking out. He would have moderate facial features, notably dark brown eyes and slightly above average nose. He will typical wear a comfy vest with his favorite tie mostly in lightish colors. His stature is typical for someone from his region, currently standing at 5'11''.

Personality: Generally Anton is a nice trainer to hang around with, generally getting along with everyone. He is open and confident with what he does and enjoys talking about his work and former experience in the Galar Region. He enjoys discovering new things and isn't afraid to dive into danger when it comes to it. Sometimes Anton can be fairly more vocal than others around him, making him a very interesting character to first meet. Mostly he is a dreamer and tends to dwell on such talking and discussing his hopes with others.

Biography: Born native to the Galar region, Anton would grow up in a very loving and pro-pokemon household. His parents generally using their pals to help around the house or chase away pests. Since he was a boy he was always obsessed with Dragon type Pokémon, always asking his mom to visit the laboratory that is based in his hometown of Wedgehurst. Years later in Anton's teenage years he would volunteer at the research lab that he visited so much as a boy, becoming a assistant to a prominent researcher and paleontologist. When exploring a cave as he was investigating rumors on Geothermic presence he would stumble upon his future pal- Gibble. Gaining the Pokémon's trust and eventually being able to capture it they would set off in becoming great friends and partners.

Flaws:
[*]Risky and can get himself into dangerous situations when he is exploring.
[*] Sorta one minded when it comes to the types of Pokémon that he likes, often closed to the idea of using a different type (Mix and matching).
[*] Can come off as sorta cocky and full of himself to others at times even though he may not mean it.
Ambitions: Hopes to become a prominent explorer and researcher in the Toro Region.
Starter Pixelmon: Gibble
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)
https://imgur.com/a/qfGpbpc

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

[*]*Anton would dip his head slightly towards the woman before blinking a few times as he took in the beauty of the region. "Oh hello their miss, I appreciate the welcome. It truly is lovely to be here after all this time." He'd pause a light smile forming on his face. "I'm from the Galar Region, I'm sure you have heard of it before?. Came here to potential work at a lab in your region, I have a real love for the sciences. Back at home for me just got kind of boring, I'm an explorer I just wanted to see the world outside of my region."

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

[*] *Anton smirk in confusion at the trainers challenge, unsure of what provoked him to do so since he was minding his own business but none the less he'd say. "This some kind of ambush?!, either way I'm not one to back down from a fight." he'd stop reaching for his belt before launching his pokeball in the direction of the other trainers Rattata. "Go, Dibble! Make him regret challenging me!" he'd state as the pokeball flies in the air before landing. The light growl of Dibble would be heard as he was released from his ball, the ferocity in his eye as he prepared for battle. "Be prepared to lose against a dragon types fury!".
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: Accrayer's Application

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”