Harmony's Application

drfistekios
MC name: ALEX_the_supreme

Harmony's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: ALEX_the_Supreme
Discord Username: fistekios#6979
Where did you hear about us: From Souled, so i thought i would give this server a try :D
Tell us a little about yourself: Well, Hello I go by the name of Alex/Fist/ Or the name of the Character i am playing. Pokemon the was the first anime (dont know if it is an actual anime) That drived me in the whole watching Anime and fantasy, And ending up with video games and Dnd. I play drums and i cook for a hobby and that is it, Pretty boring

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?
Roleplaying, is when you start acting like a character who most of the time is totally different that yourself
What is meta-gaming?
Meta-gaming is when someone uses information that their Character would not know of in roleplay. For example Someone shares something ooc to someone, If That someone uses that information ic It would be Metagaming
What is power-gaming / god-modding?
Power-gaming can be one of several things, though the most commonly used term I’ve seen it used to describe is a player either not allowing sufficient room for another to respond to an emote or doing something their character should not be able to do.
What is retroactive continuity?
Retroactive continuity Or most commonly knows Retcon. It is something that can occur due to changes in lore or staff decisions that alters previously done RP.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
IC means you are acting like a character, OOC Mean you are being yourself. It is important for others to know when something is IC and when OOC
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? I have been rping for 6 years so far in Servers, But i played table top RPGS when really young

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Harmony Loveglance
Appearance:
Harmony is a young lady, right at the age of 20, That stands high and proudly at the height of 5 ft tall. She has white long hair that she mostly let them flow, but will Put them in a ponytail when She needs to does not want her hair getting in front of her eyes. Her skin tone is tanned purely because she comes from Alola And she has two tattoos, One is of a simple eye in her wrist and the second in a flaming rose on her left thigh. She Also sports two earrings in each ear.

Her clothes are Simple, A Brown T-shirt That is tacked under her skinny Light blue Pants With some brown fancy working boots. having this nice outdoors friendly vibes to it. She also has a small backpack in the color of white, that she mostly just has it hanging from one shoulder.
Personality:
Harmony tries to be kind to everyone, Going after what her mother told her “Always show respect and kindness, even to your enemies”, So She tries her best to follow that rule. She always tries to stay happy and make other people smile be it by jokes or by music or even by talking to them she will try her best to brighten someone's day. She likes for her music to inspire people and lighten up their dark days and bring smiles to the faces of people, But that comes at the cost of being seen as the always happy go lucky person that can never be sad, Making her put on a fake smile When ever she is feeling down and gloomy.

But IF Harmony really does not like someone, she will simply try to ignore them. She tries to avoid being around negative people because they bring down the mood. If ignoring them does not work, then she will try to find a way to get the negativity away from her.

Biography:
Harmony was born in the Alola region, sadly She was left at an orphanage and spent a couple of years there until she was adopted, around the age of 9, But two loving parents Alfreda and Markus. Harmony had 3 other siblings, Nitro, the youngest of the 4 of them and the most energetic, Afrodite She is the same age as Harmony, And the complete opposite of Harmony. And then there is Anthony, The oldest of them all always trying to protect them and a skillful trainer.

Harmony’s Parents taught her whatever she needed to know, Harmony mostly wanted to learn how to play music and a lot about pokemon wanted to be more like her older brother. Her goal in life was to be a skilled trainer and a famous musician, and her whole family tried their best to help her make those goals a reality. Her brother even gave her her first pokemon at the age of 16, It was a Vulpix that he helped her caughts near their home. That she gave the Nickname of Fairytail.

After some years passed and Harmony now turned 21 she figured she would have more of a chance to succeed on her goal if she traveled somewhere else and starting fresh, So She started looking for other places to go and ended up traveling to Toro ready to start a new adventure

Flaws:
Naive
Sometimes can be/act very stupidly
Not that well educated, but knows the basics
Does not believe in her self to much

Ambitions:
She wants to become a famous musician and a skilled Trainer at the same time, Quite the goals but she hopes she will make it

Starter Pixelmon: Alolan Vulpix ?
Skin: Image

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
*Harmony would look at the kid trying her best to comfort Them, By patting their head and offering some candy that she had saved for her self. She would then follow the kid to the tree that their Meowth is stuck and Carefully and slowly would make her way up to where Meowth is, Going to gently grab it, after making sure she is safe from falling, And with one arm around Meowth, she would start making her way down and jumping to the ground once it was safe to to so. Going to Give the Little girl her pokemon and Ask her to be more careful the next time*

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

*would Offer the Cheerful Lady a warm smile*"Awww, Thank you for Having me Here, I am so excited "*She would say while looking around and then Turning her gaze back to the lady to hear her out*"Yeah, Sure Ask away."*She would respond getting ready to answer the questions*" Well, i came here for a fresh start, and for the Start of a new Adventure!!!"*She would answer the first question Very enthusiastically*" OOh Well i have no idea where i will go, Probably where the road ahead leads me to. I understand Hope i helped you with your work. But i must be going now new sights wait to be seen by me !!"*She would say while going to start walking away waving happily to the Lady she just met*

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: Harmony's Application

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”