Alex Hollis (My character application)

CresantMoon
MC name: CresantMoon

Alex Hollis (My character application)

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: CresantMoon
Discord Username: Moon#8223
Where did you hear about us: Looked up “Pixelmon RP Servers”
Tell us a little about yourself: Hi, I’m Moon, I’m a nerd who LOVES pokemon, I’m pretty chill and love making new friends!

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?
- Roleplaying is the act of taking on the persona of a fictional character and acting as them through a scripted or improvised scene.
What is meta-gaming?
Meta-gaming is the act of using out of character knowledge in character with no way for said character to know such things.
What is power-gaming / god-modding?
-Power-gaming is the act of doing everything you can to get stronger even if it seems out of character, God-modding is the act of making up powers for your character or taking control of a scene or character the player should not be in control of
What is retroactive continuity?
-Adding or changing the previous cannon to fit with the story in the present
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
-IC means you are in character, you become the character and act as the character, out of character means you are speaking as the person behind your character…you
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
Yes, in fact I have experience in both pokemon rp discord servers, as well as rp minecraft servers

-General Character Questions-

Full name: Alex Hollis
Appearance: Alex has messy blonde hair and soft caucasian skin, with rosy cheeks. They wear a light blue sweater and light grey shorts. They are relatively small standing at about 5’4”. Their sweater has a front pocket where they keep their pokeballs and items. They are unidentifiable as either a male or female as they resemble both.
Personality: Alex is most known for their innocent kind and caring nature. They always look to help others, even at their own expense. They can be a bit naive however, easy to convince and sway. They love pokemon above all else, seeing them as just as important as people. They also love battling as it gives trainers and pokemon alike a chance to reach their full potential and become one in the heat of battle.
Biography: Alex was raised in Unova by their mother. They worked at their mother’s daycare their whole life, taking care of the pokemon left with them. On their 16th birthday, their mother decided to send them to Toro to learn more about pokemon behavior and how to take care of them. Their dream is to own a Pokemon Daycare/Cafe, to serve both trainers and pokemon. In researching the region, they learned of the League Challenge and decided that in order to improve their understanding of trainers and pokemon, they would take on the challenge and Adventure through the region.
Flaws: Alex is naive, gullible, and trusts too easily.
Ambitions: Alex wants to make a Daycare/Cafe hybrid.
Starter Pixelmon: Deerling
Skin: https://imgur.com/a/WVU3F0i

-Open Response Questions-

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

*Alex looks to the girl then to the tree* “Oh no! I have to help!” *they exclaim as they rush to the tree to help the meowth. They climb up the tree to the branch the meowth is stuck in. They reach into their sweater and pull out an oran berry, beckoning it* “Here little meowth”

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

*Alex smiles back, excited to be in this new region* “Hi, I’m Alex, I just arrived from Unova. I came to enroll in the High School in Tyrian. I’m also here to try my hand at the League Challenge, it seems so fun! I think I should start by heading to the school first, is that all?” *they tilt their head in asking*

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

*Alex looks confused at first before getting excited* “A Battle? Alright, let’s go Oliver/Violet!” *they send out their deerling and get ready to build a closer bond with them, and grow stronger as a team* “Use tackle!” *upon victory, Alex walks to the trainer and hands him a potion* “Here you go, that was really fun! I’d love to battle again sometime!”
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: Alex Hollis (My character application)

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”