Zafoez's Application

Zafoez
MC name: Zafoez

Zafoez's Application

Minecraft Username: zafoez
Discord Username: zafoez#0001
Where did you hear about us: I wanted to play on a fun server full of excitement, so I looked up good servers on reddit and found a post and thought this one would be interesting.
Tell us a little about yourself: Im zafoez, i prefer to be called zaf. I'm a 17 year old who loves to make friends. I love animals and zombie related things. I enjoy listening to music in my free time.I plan on loving the community you built here and hope to have fun.
-Roleplay Questions-]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is where you can be anyone or anything from your imagination and take it to real life, where you can act like a character of its own story.
What is meta-gaming? A Method used where you're aware you are given advantages in certain situations,Your Character has no means of knowing themselves that you are using information that you’re aware of on an out-of-character level.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Taking over someone's else character unwillingly to be able to do a certain thing
What is retroactive continuity? To later visit,revise and make alterations to your character.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? ICC is referring to the perception of the character in the story. OCC is the real life perception of the player.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) Yes, I have played many games that involve roleplays. For example dungeons and dragons.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Gemini Bay
Appearance: A grayish pale girl who has long hair that is black with bangs.Her eyes are a dull green that lead more towards gray. She loves to wear long pants and a jacket with a skull on the back. Her clothes are typically baggy. She wears white shoes that are typically a little dirty from traveling.She wears a beanie.She is 5’3 in height. She is in good shape.
Personality: A focused and independent girl.She is mostly shy but can be sweet to her friends. She is very gentle and fond of all people and pokemon. She can also be funny and goofy at times to make people laugh or see a smile. She is warm hearted and loving when it comes to support.She can get jealous over certain things but tends not to show it.She sets goals she knows she can achieve if she just tries.She loves to go out and gaze at the stars because she prefers the dark.
Biography:Gemini Bay is a 17-year-old teenager who enjoys exploring the world around her. Gemini is in pretty good shape. She is short with Greyish pale skin,black long hair and dull green eyes. Gemini is in pretty good shape when it comes to going long distances on foot. She can be very quiet sometimes, but she can get really into a conversation with someone and adjust to talking to them. She is always kind and plans to open up more to the ones around her. Her Mother and herself moved all around the world After her father died when she was young but finally ended up in a town called Toro where she had moved today opening up to all the new things she will discover, she was raised by her mother all of her life. Gemini dreams of becoming a very strong trainer someday.She loves battling other trainers. She loves all pokemon but has a special connection when it comes to dark types.She hopes to adjust to her new home Toro.
Flaws: She daydreams a lot and is really bad at defending herself when it comes to teasing or bullying
Ambitions: She is set on meeting others to accept her, To be a good successful daughter for her mother, Becoming an experienced trainer in all sorts of categories.
Starter Pixelmon: Murkrow

Skin:

https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/194 ... kull-bean/

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' Other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Gemini would quickly turn her head to the small girl, looking worried. “Don't cry, everything will be okay, I will help you but we must go quickly!” Gemini would run over to the tree making sure the girl is following her,not her to be left behind and then once they got to the tree she would spot the meowth and quickly reach in her pocket for her pokeball.“Meowth stay still up there i'm gonna send murkrow to fetch you” Gemini would send out murkrow in a instant and grab a basket she saw by a local store “Murcrow take this basket to meowth and let it get in it and carefully bring it down” she would carefully stand by the tree watching the meowth go down to safety and once the basket was down to the ground Gemini would pick meowth up and say softly to its trainer “You have to be more careful with watching your pokemon” she would smile at the girl as she saw her walk off safely with her meowth with her, as murkrow returns to its pokeball.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Gemini would laugh nervously at the women “Hello,i'm Gemini” she said with a bright welcoming smile “I was born in a town called isoan but that's the only place i've ever lived before” she would admire how the woman was interested in getting to know her “I have traveled all across regions with my mother for her pokemon research, but we decided to settle down here for awhile!” Gemini would look around the beautiful town as she continued speaking. “I plan to go wherever the wind takes me on my journey to becoming better at battling” she would giggle as she tells the woman goodbye and hopes to see her again.
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: Zafoez's Application

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”