itsnogginsalt's application

itsnogginsalt
MC name: itsnogginsalt

itsnogginsalt's application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: itsnogginsalt
Discord Username: itsnogginsalt#6312
Where did you hear about us: planetminecraft.com
Tell us a little about yourself: I’m a singer songwriter from the south-eastern United States. I’ve been playing Pokémon for as long as I can remember, and have always been intrigued with world building and the things behind the curtain of the Pokémon world. I’m currently working and taking a gap year before going to college to study Psychology.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is a way of pretending you’re someone you’re not or pretending you’re in a situation you aren’t actually in.
What is meta-gaming? Meta-gaming is using outside knowledge that a character wouldn’t ordinarily have to affect your decision making.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Power-gaming is a way of playing where you tell what the other person does in response to your action. Like if you say you stab someone and they try to stop you, but fail.
What is retroactive continuity? Retroactive continuity is when change how something happens canonically, after it has already happened.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC means your character is actually doing it, and it affects the story, like if your character screamed at someone. Meanwhile OOC is if you as an individual do it outside of the story.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) Not in Minecraft, but I have extensive history with DND

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Wallace “Wally” Oliver Wheaton
Appearance: Wallace is fairly short and thin for his age. He stands at about 5’6 and 130lbs. He has warm blueish green eyes with some hazel flecks in them. He is a bit on the paler side with orange messy hair and always wears a guitar pick necklace that his father used to use when he was still alive. His clothes are a bit threadbare and ripped.
Personality: Wally is incredibly trusting and warm hearted. He always has a song in his heart and often goes around humming along to himself. He has a tendency to stick by people he’s bonded with even if they’ve proven to not be good for him. Whenever he gets bored he often finds a secluded place to relax and just watch nature. He often takes naps with his partner Swablu and likes to walk around towns sight seeing. Every time he performs, everything else around his tends to go out of focus as he fixates on what he's doing.
Biography: Wally was born and raised in the Galar region. He was born to a poor family. He often traveled with his dad to other towns in search of a job. During this time, he fell in love with music and learned guitar from his dad. When he was 10, his mother died during childbirth, and his dad and sister died of illness shortly after. He’s been on his own ever since, writing songs and doing odd jobs trying to scrape up enough money to survive and move away from the region that he was born in. During this time he started messing with technology and became a somewhat decent tinkerer.
Flaws: He is too trusting and gets too encapsulated in what he is doing, oftentimes becoming distracted from all else.
Ambitions: He wants to fulfill his father’s dream of becoming a renowned musician throughout the Pokémon World. He also wants to have a family one day and be able to provide for them.
Starter Pixelmon: [ Any naturally level 5 Pokemon! No Legendaries/Mythicals ] Swablu
Skin: Image

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond? Wally kneels down and rustles her hair. “Hey, it’ll be okay, just give me a second and I’ll help you out, m‘kay?” He follows her to the tree and looks up quizzically at it before calling out his Swablu. “Use cotton spore on the ground!” As the Swablu lets out some cotton on the ground, Wally climbs the tree to the Meowth and scoops him up. “You ready for something a bit scary?” He asks the Meowth with a slight smile as he jumps down from the tree.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond? Wally smiles calmly at the woman and starts answering her questions one at a time. “Hi! The name’s Wallace Oliver Wheaton and I’m from Galar. I’m not sure where I’m going quite yet, wherever the road and my guitar take me. I’m here in search of some odd jobs.” He pats his Poké Ball on his belt and says “My Swablu and I are looking to maybe make a living out of performing here in the lovely region of Toro.”

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: itsnogginsalt's application

Congratulations! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”