Sneazy's application form

Sneazy
MC name: SneazyMcSneaze

Sneazy's application form

Minecraft Username: Samuel_bea2005

Discord Username: Sneazy#7652

Where did you hear about us: A post on reddit praising good pixelmon servers

Tell us a little about yourself: I’m a Canadian-born New Zealander, a D&D fanatic,
and an amateur artist

-Roleplay Questions-

What is roleplaying? Where someone takes on the role of someone else, in a different place and time, and acts as if they were that person, with their own goals and motivations .

What is meta-gaming? If someone is playing a game and uses information that the in-game characters cannot or would not know to give them and advantage

What is power-gaming / god-modding? Deciding the actions of other people without giving them time to react, Or just doing some stuff that you really shouldn't be able to do. IE: "X does a triple quadruple backflip and kicks Y in the face, knocking them out

What is retroactive continuity? Where fictional events in the past are altered or changed from how they occurred, and replaced with a new version of events.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
In character is speaking as a character you are playing, reacting to the world through the characters eyes. Out of character is speaking as yourself, from your perspective.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? I have done some RPing for both a lancer (Think a sci-fi mecha dystopia rpg) and a wings of fire (Dragon high school) Discord RP servers

-General Character Questions-

Full name: Johan Renland

Appearance: A medium height, muscled, tanned boy with hazel eyes and dark brown hair. He usually wears a dark leather jacket, as well as his fathers satchel, which usually contains his personal effects and pokeballs. He wears a golden ring on his left hand, taken from an archaeological dig. He has a mole on his right cheek, and, while, it is usually hidden from view, he has a vaguely claw-shaped birthmark on his right shoulder. He sometimes wears a white cowboy hat.

Personality: A scrappy, friendly teenager with a love for pokemon, people and the outdoors. He loves a good talk, a good pokemon battle, and a good meal around the campfire. He inherited a love of ancient culture from his father, and tries to preserve as much as possible. A wanderlust compels him to never stay in the same place for very long, always running off into the sunset, somewhere. He also has a secret love of coffee and tea, and often hangs around coffee shops while in town.

Biography: Born into a family of explorers and archaeologists in Kalos, Johan was given a love for the trade from a young age. His father, a paleontologist, always brought fossils home from his various digs, and, upon finding out about the process of fossil revival, Johan was hooked. He started to read and read about the various types of fossil pokemon, and one day hoped to find all the fossil pokemon there were. On his sixteenth birthday, Johan received his very own fossil pokemon, a Tyrunt, and a ticket to the Toro region, to start on the dream. After a farewell, and a first pokemon battle against his sister, he set out for the Toro region, searching for glory.

Flaws: While having a love for outdoors, Johan can have a surprisingly horrible sense of direction at times. He can be overly analytical, often overlooking simple solutions. He also has a tendency to steamroll other people, both in the metaphorical, and physical sense.

Ambitions: To one day start a fossil pokemon museum, to become a renowned explorer like his father, and find as many fossils as he can.

Starter Pixelmon: Tyrunt; Male, no other preferences

Skin:Image
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 04cb50.png

-Open Response Questions-

1:You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Johan, without much of a thought, quickly sprints up to the tree. With a running jump, he begins climbing, swiftly reaching the top of the tree in a few seconds. He looks around for the meowth, quickly finding it quivering on a tree branch. “Come on little buddy”, he says, as he gently scoops it up into his arm. He turns around and jumps off of the tree, landing with his legs bent and the meowth in his arms. He gently gives it to the girl, and with a lighthearted warning to keep her eyes on her Pokemon from now on, runs off down the street, looking for more adventures.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer’s in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Johan quickly falls into a combat stance, looking the trainer up and down, thinking to himself. “Ok, so, he has a Rattata, which means he probably isn't incredibly experienced.” A smile overtakes his face as he pulls out his own pixelball in turn. “Well kid” he shouts, “Let the best trainer win! GO! TYRUNT! Afterwards, the trainer rattata thoroughly beat, Johan walks up to the trainer and extends his hand, “Good work, that was a good fight! Keep that up, and if we ever meet again, you’ll give me a run for my money, I'll bet. Anyways, I better get going, hope to see you again one day!” After the firm handshake, Johan continues to walk down the road, and wander onwards.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Re: Sneazy's application form

Return to “Accepted Applications”