Pixie’s Application

PixiesTrash
MC name: PixiesInAJar

Pixie’s Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Ohawott
Discord Username: PixiesTrash#9084
Where did you hear about us: I found a page on reddit
Tell us a little about yourself: I have been a Pokémon fan for about 10-11 years now. I remember when I first got into it I new absolutely nothing, let alone anything about pixelmon, and now I’ve learned so much and made so many friends. I’m excited to make more!

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Role playing is basically improv. You follow a story as a character, whether the story was created by you or someone else, and act as your character. You choose their decisions and their actions. Whether or not they reflect what you actually would have done is up to you.
What is meta-gaming? Using information that you know outside of what is actually available in the game to gain an advantage.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Exceeding the power and ability limits set by either yourself or the person running the rp. It’s like making your character op. No one wants that it makes the rp less fun for everyone. It’s forcing the game to bend to your will. It’s also trying to control another person’s character to turn the story where you want it to go. It’s all about control.
What is retroactive continuity? Constantly changing your backstory without telling anyone. It can be done to the story too like changing the lore or changing someone’s character background
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC means you are that character. No 4th wall breaks none of that it is strictly you as your character interacting with other characters. OOC is communicating to others out of character either about the role play or other various topics
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) I do actually I’ve done a few role play servers.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Pixie Hunter
Appearance: She is a 5’2 young adult woman. She has pink hair and Blue Jean Blue eyes. Normally, she wears her overalls with a grey t shirts and her navy blue shoes but, occasionally, she wears other things. You won’t see her in anything other than her overalls and T shirt unless she’s going to a special event though. Her ears are pointy because of birth defect. Her family still isn’t quite sure how it happened.She also has various piercings in her ears. She wears gloves because her father gave them to her before she moved away. She always has some kind of bag whether it be a backpack or a satchel. She has more of a chubbier build but not enough to consider her overweight.
Personality: She is a kind person overall. She does get frustrated easily but she is also easily distracted so her frustration doesn’t last long if she gets distracted. She likes to be a provider, usually helping with making pokeballs or cooking. She is quiet when you first meet her but once you get to know her you literally have to ask her to stop talking. She tries to stay away from conflict but when a friend or family member is in trouble she will step in. She likes to meet people but only trusts a few people. She prefers not to battle if unnecessary but when she does battle she gets serious.
Biography: Her family consists of her father and her older brother. They live in Santalune City in the Kalos region. Her mother died when she was young so she had to take on the task of cooking since her dad and her brother were awful at it. Her father makes pokeballs for a living and her brother is a teacher at the school in her neighborhood. Her father taught her how to make Pokéballs hoping that she would pursue that in the future. Her brother teaches Pokémon biology. Before he became a teacher he was a Pokémon trainer. He taught Pixie everything she know about Pokémon battling. Type advantages and weaknesses are her specialty. She left to pursue a life in another town but promised to visit when she could. Her father gifted her a Pokémon companion before she left because “having a companion leads to a better life.” Her father has a venusaur (he moved from Kant to kalos, where he met Pixie’s mother) and her brother has a Noctowl ( he found the hoothoot when he was a child.) Pixie’s mother had a ninetails and her father now takes care of it. After saying her goodbyes she headed for The Toro region, hoping to find a place to call home.
Flaws: She is very directionally challenged, meaning she is terrible at following directions which is odd because she can read maps quite well. She isn’t very good with common sense either. She also zones out a lot so don’t be surprised if she asks you to repeat something.
Ambitions: She has always wanted to help people, whether it be cooking food for her neighbors or buying the kids in the neighborhood pokeballs to catch a new Pokémon. She’s always been someone people relied on. She sees Pokémon more as companions and friends. That doesn’t mean she won’t battle from time to time. She wants to be a good friend to her new neighbors. She also wants to help Pokémon whether that be feeding them or finding them a home.
Starter Pixelmon: Fennekin (Nickname Finn)
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)

Skin created with Skinseed #skinseedminecraft https://is.gd/dnZKfr

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Pixie looks at the girl and frantically says “Oh my goodness! Um, I'll try to help as best as I can!” She and the girl run over to the tree and the crying girl says “Please help him!” Pixie sees the meowth, wondering how to get it down, and remembers she has a sandwich she made for lunch in her bag. She tries to lure the meowth to come lower down the tree saying “pspsps here meowthy meowthy.” The cat attempts to climb down the tree to get the sandwich but he falls off of one of the branches. Luckily, Pixie manages to catch him, not without the Pokémon scratching the living daylights out of her. She hands the Pokémon to the girl and says “here you- ow- go little lady.” The girls cries tears of joy and yells gleefully “Thank you miss!” She runs away with the meowth in one arm and waving goodbye with the other. Pixie waves back and then returns home to clean the scratches the Pokémon left on her face.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

She says nervously “Oh my I-I’m truly sorry but I am not one for partaking in a battle for no reason! I prefer to only battle when catching Pokémon or with friends!” The trainer looks at her puzzled. He says “You have a Pokémon don’t you? Just battle me, it will be fun!” She looks at him a little frightened “I mean I guess one battle couldn’t hurt.” She lets out her Pokémon and asks with a nervous smile “would you, like to go first?” He yells “RATTATA USE TACKLE!” Pixie starts to get serious and yells “fennekin use ember!” Her opponent looks up and goes “Wow that was a good move!” He then yells “RATTATA USE TACKLE AGAIN!” They continue on with the battle until it finally ends with the victory going to Pixie. She snaps out of her battling mode and frantically says “Oh my goodness is your rattata ok?! I can take you both to the Pokémon center! Here I have an extra potion, please take it!” The other trainer says “No it’s alright but thank you for the offer. Thanks for battling me. I had a lot of fun!” She says with a smile “I’m glad. If you ever want to talk about type advantages I can give you a few tips!” They exchange goodbyes and she walks to the Pokémon center to heal her Pokémon.
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Re: Pixie’s Application

What a good application! Welcome to Toro!!!

Return to “Accepted Applications”