-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username:
oi_pineapple

Discord Username:
pineapple🍍#2751

Where did you hear about us:
A Reddit commenter

Tell us a little about yourself:
Hello! My name is Pineapple, I'd rather not say my real name as I'm not too comfortable with that. I enjoy playing video games, talking with others, and anything Pokemon/Minecraft related. I often roleplay in Discord servers and not much outside of that. When I was younger I'd usually roleplay on Roblox but I stopped playing for a while and mainly roleplayed through Discord Servers. I've been in search for Pixelmon Roleplay servers to have some extra fun since I do enjoy Pokemon Roleplays. And I was lucky enough to find this community!

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]

What is roleplaying?
Essentially taking a role of a (non)fictional character. Or taking the role of an OC.

What is meta-gaming?
When a character you're roleplaying as knows something it shouldn't. (Knowing knowledge outside of rp)

What is power-gaming / god-modding?
When you're not playing "real". You're gonna lose and get hurt, god-modding essentially voids all consequences of your own actions as well as controlling others and their actions.

What is retroactive continuity?
Changing or adding something to an established canon.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
In character is when you're roleplaying and everything you're saying is affecting the roleplay.
Out of Character is when you're not roleplaying and anything you say does not affect the roleplay.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
Yes, many MHA servers and Pokemon RP servers. I've left a lot though since the rp gets boring or out of hand.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]

Full name:
Mateo Martinez

Appearance:
Dark brown/black hair parted down the middle with wavy hair. He has wavy curtain bangs that sit by his temples. He has natural tan skin along with some freckles along his nose and cheeks. Dimples at each cheek each time he smiles. His teeth are straight due to wearing braces for 2 1/2 years. He has a semi-built/slim build.

He often wears a crewneck with a dress shirt underneath. Along with patterned jeans. Sometimes he'll wear patterned sweatpants as well. He has rings and bracelets with different meanings from different people. And he wears nice Vans.

Personality:
He's a charming young boy with an aspiration for designing clothing and Pokemon battles. He's often laidback and sarcastic, but enjoys helping others. On his own time he will usually spend the day inside his room drawing and sewing clothes. At his home he often sits by his window and Pidove would fly by, very peaceful and distracting from the outside world. He always holds each bond he makes close to him, making sure to never lose grip of the ones he loves. He has never had any traumatic experience involving ones he loves, and doesn't want it to ever happen. Somedays, he'll go out to the park at night with his Father's Litwick just to relax and sketch. When times get hard for Mateo, he often sits in his room and softly cries. He's bad at venting his emotions and instead of talking, he'll usually keep any negative emotion to himself. He never wants anyone to feel like they need to help him, as it'll make him feel worse.

Biography:
Mateo was born and raised in Castelia City. He grew up along side his younger sister named Evelyn. His Mom was a caring and endearing person, while his Dad was a passionate man who chased after anything he wanted. Mateo was always a fan of Pokemon growing up, his Dad used to be a trainer before he settled with his Mom, but he still often has battles with other Dads in the area. Mateos Dad is where he gets his inspiration from to become a trainer himself. When he went to school, he would often tell lies about his father and how he even was able to challenge the Champion! Alas, his dad never even got that far. Despite his Dads determination, he was only able to beat 6 gyms before falling in love with his Mom at the age of 22. That's why Mateo wants to become a trainer as well, to do what his father couldn't. Moving on, his Mom often enjoyed being a runway model. She was great at it and loved being out there for everyone to put their attention on her. Mateo wants to become a fashion designer as well, to make clothing for his own mom to wear around the house and work. Yeah.. she gave up modeling to spend time at home and got an office job. But it never upset her.

Mateo's relationship with his sister was also pretty cute. They would often bicker at each other, but always made up in the end and counted on one and other to keep secrets from their parents. His sister wants to participate in contests, something Mateo wishes to also do one day, but he's more focused on battles. Mateo and his sister always attended Trainer School together, she was in the younger class however, and Mateo was in the older class. Mateo would make good friends and good memories. Once he was old enough and had good grades, Mateo decided to ask his Parents if he could go out on a journey. He made the excuse that most kids his age leave to become trainers at the age of 10. His parents were iffy about it, as his dad left when he turned 18. Mateo demonstrated how well could communicate with Pokemon by using his Dads Litwick. Litwick and Mateo were close friends, and Litwick would obey any order Mateo would give out despite Litwick not being his own Pokemon. His Parents decided to talk it over that night with Mateo and told him everything that he needs to be aware of before he leaves.

His parents told him the basic trainer rules, even though Mateo already knew them from school. His parents then finally agreed, and told him he could start his own journey. Though, Mateo then suggested traveling to a different region. His parents were in shock and almost looked like they were gonna faint. Mateo reminded his dad that he used to live in Hoenn before he moved to Unova with his mom. And he traveled Unova instead of traveling Hoenn. His Dad finally agreed after a long night of convincing and so did his mom. They asked him what region, and Mateo responded "Toro."

Flaws:
Mateo can get distracted easily, he often can't focus on anyone when they're talking to him. He usually just tunes them out and goes on his phone to occupy himself. It's a bad habit of his but he never really realizes it.

Ambitions:
He has many ambitions. He wishes to complete as many Gym Challenges as possible and design clothing for others to wear.

Starter Pixelmon:
Aipom

Skin:

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Mateo looked down at the girl and noticed her crying right away. He then noticed the Meowth stuck in the tree. Mateo squatted down and wiped away the girls tears with the sleeve of his shirt. "Shh.. Shh... Don't worry, don't cry. I'll help get your Mewoth down! I promise. Mateo then fixed his sleeve and held the little girls hand to walk her closer to the tree. "Stay here," Mateo said. "I want you to hold your arms out and catch Meowth incase they fall. Don't worry about me!" Mateo would then grab onto the tree trunk and shimmied his way up. He pulled on a branch and lifted himself higher. He then got on top of the branch the Meowth was on. It shook a bit and the leaves rustled. Mateo almost lost his grip and fell but luckily he didn't. "Come here! It's okay I'll get you down. You're friend down there is worried for you and I'm here to help."

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Mateo would look up from his phone and smiled. "I'm Mateo, I come from Unova in hopes to meet new faces and battle strong trainers." He said happily. "I don't know where to start exactly though." He looked away and back at the woman, "Uh, do you know where I could start? Any tourist buildings around here for me to check out possibly?" Mateo smiled and scratched his head in hopes for a helpful response from the woman.
Pinexpple
MC name: oi_pineapple

Re: Pineapple's Application

Pinexpple wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:00 pm -Player Questions-
Minecraft Username:
oi_pineapple

Discord Username:
pineapple🍍#2751

Where did you hear about us:
A Reddit commenter

Tell us a little about yourself:
Hello! My name is Pineapple, I'd rather not say my real name as I'm not too comfortable with that. I enjoy playing video games, talking with others, and anything Pokemon/Minecraft related. I often roleplay in Discord servers and not much outside of that. When I was younger I'd usually roleplay on Roblox but I stopped playing for a while and mainly roleplayed through Discord Servers. I've been in search for Pixelmon Roleplay servers to have some extra fun since I do enjoy Pokemon Roleplays. And I was lucky enough to find this community!

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]

What is roleplaying?
Essentially taking a role of a (non)fictional character. Or taking the role of an OC.

What is meta-gaming?
When a character you're roleplaying as knows something it shouldn't. (Knowing knowledge outside of rp)

What is power-gaming / god-modding?
When you're not playing "real". You're gonna lose and get hurt, god-modding essentially voids all consequences of your own actions as well as controlling others and their actions.

What is retroactive continuity?
Changing or adding something to an established canon.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
In character is when you're roleplaying and everything you're saying is affecting the roleplay.
Out of Character is when you're not roleplaying and anything you say does not affect the roleplay.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
Yes, many MHA servers and Pokemon RP servers. I've left a lot though since the rp gets boring or out of hand.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]

Full name:
Mateo Martinez

Appearance:
Dark brown/black hair parted down the middle with wavy hair. He has wavy curtain bangs that sit by his temples. He has natural tan skin along with some freckles along his nose and cheeks. Dimples at each cheek each time he smiles. His teeth are straight due to wearing braces for 2 1/2 years. He has a semi-built/slim build.

He often wears a crewneck with a dress shirt underneath. Along with patterned jeans. Sometimes he'll wear patterned sweatpants as well. He has rings and bracelets with different meanings from different people.

Personality:
He's a charming young boy with an aspiration for designing clothing and Pokemon battles. He's often laidback and sarcastic, but enjoys helping others. On his own time he will usually spend the day inside his room drawing and sewing clothes. At his home he often sits by his window and Pidove would fly by, very peaceful and distracting from the outside world. He always holds each bond he makes close to him, making sure to never lose grip of the ones he loves. He has never had any traumatic experience involving ones he loves, and doesn't want it to ever happen. Somedays, he'll go out to the park at night with his Father's Litwick just to relax and sketch. When times get hard for Mateo, he often sits in his room and softly cries. He's bad at venting his emotions and instead of talking, he'll usually keep any negative emotion to himself. He never wants anyone to feel like they need to help him, as it'll make him feel worse.

Biography:
Mateo was born and raised in Castelia City. He grew up along side his younger sister named Evelyn. His Mom was a caring and endearing person, while his Dad was a passionate man who chased after anything he wanted. Mateo was always a fan of Pokemon growing up, his Dad used to be a trainer before he settled with his Mom, but he still often has battles with other Dads in the area. Mateos Dad is where he gets his inspiration from to become a trainer himself. When he went to school, he would often tell lies about his father and how he even was able to challenge the Champion! Alas, his dad never even got that far. Despite his Dads determination, he was only able to beat 6 gyms before falling in love with his Mom at the age of 22. That's why Mateo wants to become a trainer as well, to do what his father couldn't. Moving on, his Mom often enjoyed being a runway model. She was great at it and loved being out there for everyone to put their attention on her. Mateo wants to become a fashion designer as well, to make clothing for his own mom to wear around the house and work. Yeah.. she gave up modeling to spend time at home and got an office job. But it never upset her.

Mateo's relationship with his sister was also pretty cute. They would often bicker at each other, but always made up in the end and counted on one and other to keep secrets from their parents. His sister wants to participate in contests, something Mateo wishes to also do one day, but he's more focused on battles. Mateo and his sister always attended Trainer School together, she was in the younger class however, and Mateo was in the older class. Mateo would make good friends and good memories. Once he was old enough and had good grades, Mateo decided to ask his Parents if he could go out on a journey. Mateo would demonstrated how well could communicate with Pokemon by using his Dads Litwick. Litwick and Mateo were close friends, and Litwick would obey any order Mateo would give out despite Litwick not being his own Pokemon. His Parents decided to talk it over that night with Mateo and told him everything that he needs to be aware of before he leaves.

His parents told him the basic trainer rules, even though Mateo already knew them from school. His parents then finally agreed, and told him he could start his own journey. Though, Mateo then suggested traveling to a different region. His parents were in shock and almost looked like they were gonna faint. Mateo reminded his dad that he used to live in Hoenn before he moved to Unova with his mom. And he traveled Unova instead of traveling Hoenn. His Dad finally agreed after a long night of convincing and so did his mom. They asked him what region, and Mateo responded "Toro."

Flaws:
Mateo can get distracted easily, he often can't focus on anyone when they're talking to him. He usually just tunes them out and stares away from the person he's supposed to be talking to. It's a bad habit of his but he never really realizes it.

Ambitions:
He has many ambitions. He wishes to complete as many Gym Challenges as possible and design clothing for others to wear.

Starter Pixelmon:
Aipom

Skin:

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Mateo looked down at the girl and noticed her crying right away. He then noticed the Meowth stuck in the tree. Mateo squatted down and wiped away the girls tears with the sleeve of his shirt. "Shh.. Shh... Don't worry, don't cry. I'll help get your Mewoth down! I promise. Mateo then fixed his sleeve and held the little girls hand to walk her closer to the tree. "Stay here," Mateo said. "I want you to hold your arms out and catch Meowth incase they fall. Don't worry about me!" Mateo would then grab onto the tree trunk and shimmied his way up. He pulled on a branch and lifted himself higher. He then got on top of the branch the Meowth was on. It shook a bit and the leaves rustled. Mateo almost lost his grip and fell but luckily he didn't. "Come here! It's okay I'll get you down. You're friend down there is worried for you and I'm here to help."

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Mateo would look up from fiddling with his fingers and smiled. "I'm Mateo, I come from Unova in hopes to meet new faces and battle strong trainers." He said happily. "I don't know where to start exactly though." He looked away and back at the woman, "Uh, do you know where I could start? Any tourist buildings around here for me to check out possibly?" Mateo smiled and scratched his head in hopes for a helpful response from the woman.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Re: Pineapple's Application

Return to “Accepted Applications”