Charles Godfrey Whitelist application

Fallenchas
MC name: Fallenchas

Charles Godfrey Whitelist application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Fallenchas
Discord Username: (If applicable! To help us contact you if we need to) That Emo Teen#9618
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one) was just looking for a good roleplay story based pixelmon adventure
Tell us a little about yourself: My name is charlie and I am currently 20 living in great britain, i work between 2pm and 10pm so my play time will mostly be at night. I started RP with GTA and mmorpg games like Blade and Soul and have enjoyed such since

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? changing your own personality and traits to assume the life of a different character
What is meta-gaming? the use of real life knowledge and real life awareness to help the state of your character.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Power-gaming is to jump the gun on the roleplay situation to give yourself an advantage eg. Charles punches (someone) and then they fall the ground. This does not give the other character the chance to say that they could have countered the punch in any way as they are already on the ground.
What is retroactive continuity? adding new pieces of information or events for dramatic purpose which only serves to be inconsistent to their story (marvel in a nutshell)
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC is referencing talking as the character you are portraying while out of character is you talking as your normal self to another
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
Not Minecraft based but yes. Blade and soul and GTA
-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name:Charles Godfrey
Appearance: Charles is a man of large stature weighing in at around 250lbs and standing at 5ft11. He has had long hair ever since he was young due to not really caring too much about fashion and beauty. Charles does tend to wear regular black clothing as it does not show up water marks as easily, this is a habit caused by his workplace. Another habit caused by Charles workplace is that he tends to wear his hair in a ponytail all day every day, keeping his hair tidy and out of his face. Lastly Charles is sometimes seen sporting glasses as his eyesight is quite poor, he believes this to be hereditary due to his family all wearing glasses but its actually caused by the chemicals used to clean the kitchen...

Personality:Charles is just an ordinary adult with normal wants and needs along for a craving for good quality food. Charles' sense of humour on the other hand is far from ordinary, he cracks puns whenever possible and tries his absolute hardest to be the clown of the group and make others laugh. He is loving of those who give to not receive and is such a person himself. Charles also knows a hard worker when he sees one due to working 6 days a week on long backbreaking shifts so he tries his best to help those people and give them whatever they need to feel better. Although Charles has a sweet side to most he meets, he is a very competitive person and does not like to be beaten without giving it his all.

Biography: Charles is a chef with a love of all foods working in a famous seafood restaurant named The Captains Table in the region of Galar, He has been working there most of his life and although he acts like its hard work and he does not want to be there, he does enjoy it quite a lot. He is not too fond of water types due to constantly smelling sea water from the sea food brought into the restaurant. His father is a head chef at the restaurant so they are unable to spend quality time together and have grown apart due to this. Charles was looking for a change in life style and decided to leave the restaurant to explore other regions in search of more food and different styles of cooking, One day he was at home watching television and saw a presenter giving a tour of Aurelia and was completely enticed. He spoke to his parents a few days later who agreed to let him quit his job and pursue this new life of his, expecting he would be homesick and return within a week.

Flaws: Charles is not too fond of walking and will take any shortcut possible, This can lead to him getting lost or stranded very easily (and very often). He has been worked down to the bone and is unable to find much pleasure in any type of work so he searches for his own path. Charles wants nothing more than to be free so if someone is to try and take his freedom away, all sense of reason is lost and he wants nothing more than to be victorious in any way possible. Charles also does not know much cooking outside of Galar methods. He also tends not to read the emotions of others and that sometimes ends up in awkward encounters.

Ambitions: Charles just wants to have fun and live a new life style while exploring and adventuring. He has always had a keen passion to work along side pixelmon due to their help in the kitchens of The Captains Table. He also wants to show his father that this journey is not meaningless and as such, wants to approach the gym challenge to bring something home to his parents. He likes to make others laugh and therefore will seek friends in the region to have fun with!
Starter Pixelmon:If any naturally spawning pixelmon is allowed, id appreciate a Snorlax (pygmy and Adamant) [ Any naturally level 5 Pokemon! No Legendaries/Mythicals ]
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

"Well!" charles cheerfully exclaims, "I came from the Gallar region of course!". Charles reaches into his pocket and pulls out a crumpled polaroid of his family. "I came from a prestigous Restaraunt in search of adventure and a new life. Being in a kitchen all day every day is not where i want to spend the rest of my life." Charles' smile retracts and he responds in a more monotone voice "I dont really have much planned past Toro except heading home with all my stories of my time here." he perks up again and with a grin, explains "but i dont think that will be for a while yet, i have so much to explore!" Charles spins around pointing at different buildings with an excited grin, "I wanna go there! and there! maybe there... oh and that place there! There is so much I can do and I have completely no idea in which order!" he turns back to the cheerful woman with a confused look on his face and with a more confused tone, asks "Hey do you know where we are? I still have no clue how to get to Aurelia..."

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Charles heartily laughs. "I may not have much experience as a trainer but I refuse to let that decide this battle! Il take you on and show you just how much of a bad decision this was!" Charles reaches for his pixelball and throws to into the vacant space between him and the trainer and exclaims "Go (starter in which im allowed)! Il show you just how strong a normal type can really be!" Charles stares down the trainer with a smile building on his face ready for his first trainer battle in the Toro region. The trainer stares back in anticipation, "Go Rattata! Use Quick attack!" And in this moment the mood changes, Charles knows nothing about Pixelmon battles and was just talking big to scare the trainer away! Rattata gets a direct and strong hit on Snorlax, knocking him down onto his back. "Get up snorlax!" yells Charles while scrambling his bag for a potion. "Use your head or something I dont know! Just defeat it!" Snorlax struggles back onto his feet and waddles towards the Rattata speeding up with every step, Charles peers up from his bag to see Snorlax has used Headbutt sending the Rattata flying! The trainer yells in frustration before returning his Rattata to its ball then looks up at Charles, who seems to have a smile on his face. The trainer sheds a tear before Charles walks up and pats him on the back "Cheer up kiddo, it isnt the end of the world!" reaching back into his bag and pulling out a revive. "You had me on the ropes there, I had no clue what to do but my buddy Snorlax did!" Charles exclaims as he hands the trainer the revive. Charles stands up and highfives his Snorlax before heartily laughing "Use your head! That was genius buddy!" and proceeds to walk off, thinking to himself if he will ever meet that trainer again.

stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Re: Charles Godfrey Whitelist application

Discussed on Discord! Welcome!

Return to “Accepted Applications”