ThyAuraGuardian's Whitelist Application

ThyAuraGuardian
MC name: ThyAuraGuardian

ThyAuraGuardian's Whitelist Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: ThyAuraGuardian
Discord Username: Aura Steele#8604
Where did you hear about us: My friend Quenya told me about the server.
Tell us a little about yourself: My real name is Daniel, I am 21 and a huge fan of pixelmon. I've been playing since I was 14, and have been looking for a fun roleplay server for years! I can be pretty shy, but I warm up pretty fast, I hope you'll have me!
-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is to me, interactive character building. Every person I encounter with will impact my character in some way if possible, and help them grow. Its also staying loyal to that characters motovations and personality.
What is meta-gaming? Using outside knowelge that your character technically shouldn't know.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Making your character overpowered, giving them an unfair advantage over others. Something along the lines of making themselves invincible, or knock out people in a single blow.
What is retroactive continuity? Changing your characters or worlds past, motovations, backstory for the sake of another story.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? Speaking in character is just that, you are speaking as them. You are limited to the knowelege they have, and their own personal limitations. Out of character is just speaking to others as your actual self.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)

Yes, but not a minecraft server. I played on project zomboid roleplay servers for a very long time, and always found them to be a blast. It adds a new layer on a game I already love.

Full name: Damien Teiko
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... maker_.png
Appearance: He is 5,7, with unkempt hair and stuble. He has grey eyes and wears his red leather trench coat everywhere he goes. He has a torn shirt underneath his jacket, with dark blue jeans, grey gloves, and brown buckled shoes. He tends to have a frown plastered on his face. He can also occasionally be seen with glasses, needing them to read.
Personality: Damien is a very blunt and hotheaded person, while also being somewhat introverted and awkward with people. He prefers the company of his pokemon to that of others, treating most strangers he meets rather coldly. If someone manages to get him to warm up to him however, he tends to be more laid back and relaxed when around them. He finds conversations hard to hold, and doesn't quite know how to talk to others.
Biography: Damien was born in Hoenn, at the base of the mountains. When he was around six, his parents had enough of the ash reinging down on them, so they moved to a major coastline city with him. He still remembers the ash fondly, loving the feeling and smell as it fell from the mountain above. Once they settled, he got involved with the wrong crowd.He was part of their ways for his two adult years, but felt disenchanted with the life. He was debating what to do one night, when he ran into a man on the piers of Hoenn. The man claimed to be an aura guardian, sensing great power within damien, intrusting him with an egg. With his new responsiblity in hand, Damien chose to leave Hoenn, and head for Toro. To start over.
Flaws: He is an awkward person, not really getting along with people after all his years in Hoenn. He also has a temper, specfically regarding his past, and the unfair treatment of pokemon. He tends to be far to hasty with his judgements and actions, and doesn't really know how to hold a conversation.
Ambitions: He wants to train to claim the title of master of aura. He also has asperations to become strong, in order to defend any and all pokemon he comes across from those with malicious intent. He has dreams of building a team of strong steel types. After all, he considers them to be the toughest kind of pokemon there is. Basically, he wants to defend the pokemon that can't defend themselves.
Starter Pixelmon: [ Any naturally level 5 Pokemon! No Legendaries/Mythicals ] Riolu
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=585 -back
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=585 -front
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... d293d6.png - skin
-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]
You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
"I uh.. alright.. I guess I can help." He looks around for something to climb, before realizing that there is nothing of the sort around. He then summons his partner, riolu, from the pokeball, giving him a gentle pat on the head.
"Alright Buddy, I need you to hop up there and get that meowth down. Can you do that for me?"
The riolu nods, jumping up onto the tree, which accidently startles the meowth, having it fall on top of damien, knocking him to the ground but insuring a safe landing for the meowth.
"T-there you go.. y-your meowth, safe and sound.. ow..."

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
"So this.. is just a survey right?.. then I guess ill answer." He frowns, rubbing the back of his head and thinking for a moment.
"Hoenn. I am from Hoenn. Lived there all my life. I wanted a fresh start, and Toro seemed great for that kind of thing. Also a lot less.. water here. As for where I wanna go, somewhere far away from people preferably. Ah..No offense.." He looks at her for a moment clicking his tongue.
"Can.. I go now? I don't.. really do well with conversations.."

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

"Chump.. Chump?! You little brat!" He reaches for his pixelball, throwing it into the air to summon his riolu. The riolu is summoned, realizing its in for a battle. He looks at the trainer in anger, a furious expression on his face.
" You and that Rattata are going down! How dare you insult someone you just met! Buddy, use force palm on that Rattata!" The riolu jumps into the air, landing a force palm on the rattata's back, a super effective blow!
The trainer commands rattata to use hyper fang! It hits riolu on the shoulder, causing it to stagger back!
"Riolu! Finish it off with a reversal!" The riolu nods, chanelling all the pain from the pervious attack into his own, another super effective blow that ends with the rattata fainting!

"N-no! Rattata!" The trainer announces, rushing over to the pokemon.

Damien winces, and after debating for a moment, walks over to the rattata and trainer, a revive in his hand.
"Here. Use this."
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: ThyAuraGuardian's Whitelist Application

Aaaand whitelisted!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”