ArtofWASD's Whitelist App

ArtofWASD
MC name: artofwasd

ArtofWASD's Whitelist App

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: ArtofWASD
Discord Username: Art of WASD#2583
Where did you hear about us: from my wife (_Quenya__)
Tell us a little about yourself: (EDIT: Copy pasted from Discord) Hi im Hunter, Or Art. Im 22. I have a vast amount of RP experience from small things, all the way to writing and participating in grand tablebop RPG campeigns. Im here with my wife @Lilly Who wanted me to join the community with her.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?: Playing a role (duh) or character other than yourself and acting out as if you were them in the first person (IE: “I challenge you to a battle!” not “Joe Shcmoe challenges you to a battle!”)
What is meta-gaming?:
The use of outside knowledge or information that your character would not know ICly

What is power-gaming / god-modding?:
God I hate this one… It’s why Voiding RP exists. Power gaming is a character doing something that does not leave room for the other party to interact or provide any input. (IE: -steals your pokeballs- or -Punches you in the chest, breaking your ribs- instead of -attempts to steal your pokeballs while attempting to distract you with an elaborate pokemon show-)

What is retroactive continuity?:
Adding new information to an older story in the future without undermining the original. Alternatively it could mean the opposite? Adding new information/story while ignoring or barely building on the original.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?:
The Letter I, and two Os. The difference between IC and OOC interactions is one is actually done as your character and canonically happens. While OOC may be someone explaining their characters backstory while your IC character would not know. (OOC: Can I stop explaining what these definitions are? Man, the staff must be really incompitent if players need to explain XD /S)

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance): Yes. too many to count. None with pokemon however.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Kane Steel Tiberius

Appearance: Kane is a 6'5 foot tall caucasian man. The man wears rugged work attire, often splotched in crude oil and dirt. It is apparent that he is a man who works with his hands or a manual laborer by the thick callused and discolored skin of his palms as well as the grime beneath his nails. Mr. Tiberius's arms are burly, with a thick carpet of dark brown hair growing across his forearms. To match his arms, his chest and shoulders are broad. Kane often wears sunglasses to cover his eyes, but when he isn't, his pale blue eyes can be seen as well as sporadic burn scars across his eyelids and brow. Despite his overall demeanor and appearance, Kane's eyes have a kindness behind them.

Personality: Kane is a prideful hard working man. He takes all of his work seriously and takes great care to keep the workflow fluent as well as guiding his co-workers. Outside of work, kane is very friendly… sometimes overly so. Like the kind of neighbor who wont let you lift a light cardboard box in your garage because he can easily “help” with that. The man also has a soft spot, a nurturing fatherly soul towards pokemon and children.

Biography: Kane started out as the 7th child of a poor family in the Sinnoh region. Both his mother and father worked tirelessly to support their children. Growing up was rough, but noone in the family seemed to mind. They were happy, and food was on the table every night. When Kane was 10, his father passed away from health complications due to working in a mine. The family was devastated and it was up to him and his older brothers to pick up the slack. Kane worked for a delivery and postal service for the local cities. As he grew up, Kane got a higher paying job as an oil field worker digging wells and maintaining them. Through hard work he was able to raise up the ranks to head foreman of the company (Sinnoil). This position allowed him to easily provide for his family, as well as send some of his younger brothers and sisters out for education or to live happily as trainers. Things were going well for Kane, lots of community respect and a great paycheck. However, one day while he was working there was an accident at one of the wells. An explosion burned kanes eyes as well as lodging some shrapnel in his head. The doctors were able to save him, but at the cost of his eyesight. While not blind, Kane developed an acuteness to light. As a result, he started to spend time in the local caves. There he developed a connection with the local dark types. Eventually a young woman got lost into the caves, a researcher named usagi Ito. Kane helped her get threw the caves & back to her research team, eventually they started dating & a few years later that got married. They both decided to travel to toro for their honeymoon.

Flaws: Over helpful, stubborn, Workaholic

Ambitions: Retire from his years of hard work and spend the rest of his time exploring regions and spreading the word of dark type pokemon. They aren't all scarry.

Starter Pixelmon: Deino (Female)

Skin: https://imgur.com/a/jFvgjjM

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Kane stoops down to at least match the small child's eye level more appropriately. He gently pats the girl on the head and pulls out a cloth to dry her tears before he stands back up to his full height and approaches the tree. Looking upwards, he spots the Meowth. The pokemon is perched, gently licking its paws. Kane tries his best to entice the mon to come down, or onto his shoulders to no avail. Sighing, Kane opens his cherished bento box that his wife Usagi made him that morning and removes a piece of meat from the bed of rice. Smelling the hot food, the meowth stretches, yawns, then finally drops down onto Kanes shoulder for its “treat”. Kane returns to the child and gently hands her back her beloved pokemon.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

(Leading with a rattata? This better not be some FEAR BS)
Kane smiles, checks his watch, and without a word drops his bag to the ground. He pulls out a lower level pokemon, meant to be given to his wife as a house pet. He throws the ball and out comes a Murcrow. The trainer giddily laughs before ordering his rattata to use quick attack! Kanes Murcrow takes the head on attack, unable to dodge. Reacting just fast enough, Kane orders the murkrow to use wing attack. The battle goes on for a little while before kane subtly checks his watch again. Its time to go home, his roast will almost be done. Kane withdraws his murkrow and conseads defeat to the ambitious trainer before tossing him some money.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: ArtofWASD's Whitelist App

Aaaand approved!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”