Wowtothewee's Application

Wowtothewee
MC name: Wowtothewee

Wowtothewee's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Wowdrive
Discord Username: Wowtothewee
Where did you hear about us: I found out about you guys around 1-2 years ago but I was too scared to talk because I was scared I was gonna say something and make myself look like I’m an idiot… and I didn’t understand the forms that well.
Tell us a little about yourself: Despite me appearing a bit talkative online, I’m more of an introvert really in real life.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?
Roleplaying is the art of making up unique characters to interact with the world around them and fantastic events to enhance the game or story to make it feel more realistic and full of life.
What is meta-gaming?
Is a player using outside knowledge to benefit the character ingame, tends to make others not want to play with them due to breaking the overall role playing experience.
What is power-gaming?
It’s when a player controls the story, for example if you get into a fight with someone and they start making it impossible for you to win via commands rather than using ingame methods.
What is retroactive continuity?
A retcon is when an event that is erased that messes with your character's story and moving on with it, as if it never happened.
What is a Mary Sue?
A character (usually a female) is too overpowered to the point where they have no real threat for them to face.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
In IC, you act if you were in that universe and acting like a normal being. OOC is when you interact with others as yourself rather than your character, usually this is for help, assistance, or to forward the plot.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
Yes, I used to do a Dragonball D&D roleplay type thing.
-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Magnus Lawrence
Appearance: Magnus has a rather normal build for a kid of his age and being about "5'8" in height. He processes very decent chunk of curvy dark brown hair that tends. Magnus prefers to wear short sleeve shirts and shorts but is mostly seen in in long pants due to him wanting to dress like people around him. Usually wears pale yellow trunks when he knows that he is going swimming. Magnus has a few scars of his legs from trying to climb hills with sharp rocks in Undella Bay when he was younger.

Personality: Magnus is a very determined person and thinks that he knows what he wants in of life. One of his ambitions if that he wants his pokemon and himself to surpass their limits and become more than they were before. He prefers pixelmon that look tough over those who look "adorable" and considers them inferior in battle because they don't look physically strong. He enjoys watching battles almost as much as he enjoys battling himself. He sees losing as an experience to learn and grow closer to his pixelmon. He enjoys any type of seafood.

While Magnus enjoys battling strong trainers and learning about pokemon with people in the region, Magnus prefers to do things alone. He enjoys the quiet peace of travelling through a plains without a care in the world. Magnus tends to be quite shy as he chooses to distant himself from people because he is quite insecure of what they think of him. He mostly trains alone but enjoys other's company if they wish to train with him. Magnus hates people that try to get attention by doing crazy stuff.

Biography: Magnus was born and raised in the quiet Undella Town where he met and caught his first pokemon Oshawott. He approached the sea otter while it was injured. Magnus made the decision to catch it because it was too scared to approach the center itself, due to being wild. People in the town praised the young child for taking charge and saving the injured pokemon's life. This praise got to Magnus's head too much and due to being an only child, he became full of himself and considered his himself to be greatest. Magnus's snobbiness became so annoying that even those adults and children that praised him, didn't want anything to do with him because of his constant gloating. His parents had enough of this and told him the truth, which ended his behavior rather quickly after. Magnus upon hearing that nearly everyone hates him for being a spoiled brat, he started to hate those around him. He became to distant himself from people and become solely focused on looking ahead in life. As Magnus grew older, he became even more distant from his peers and mostly focused on starting his career as a Pokemon Trainer and constantly begged his parents to let him start doing some proper training with Oshawott. They said no a lot, since they considered him too antisocial to go on an adventure. After hearing hundreds of request, his parents gave up and agreed with him. Both of them were completely fine with him leaving unova and going somewhere else on one condition: he started to broaden his horizons and meet new people. Magnus took this through his ears, but not to heart, he just wanted to find somewhere to go and battle people. He eventually settled on Toro, and he asked if his parents if he could go, and in weeks... he was on the boat to the region.
Flaws: He is very distant from others. Has trust issues with new people, he has just met. Gets lost a lot and asks people for directions.
Ambitions: Wants to battle in the league, He longs for a rival and other strong opponents to give him a great fight, and wants to explore due to being sheltered for most of his life.
Starter Pixelmon: Oshawott
Skin: https://gyazo.com/ffde9166f7d28eb6794f087b645d8ab1 (front) and https://gyazo.com/fffe554d5f8ca7c0357cd548d33c8c74 (back)
-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

“Sorry… I have got a lot of work to finish today. I would call the fire department, they would be much more useful than me.” Magnus said gently, trying not to hurt her feelings. The little girl started to cry and started to stutter as she spoke. “Come on, minster… he might g-get hurted and you look... s-strong enough to get him down!!”. Mangus sighed as he looked up at the tree and replied to her, “....Alright, I’ll help but please take care of your meowth next time since most people won’t help you.”. The little girl was overjoyed and thanked him by hugging him. He looked up at the tree and realized that people could see him do this and decided climb from the back so they wouldn't see, this got the young girl's attention. "Why are you climbing from the back? ...Meowth is in the front...." She spoke with concern in her voice. Magnus hasily thought of a lie "Uhm, I read it's... easier to uhm... get meowth off trees by grabbing their tails.". The girl nodded, and Magnus did a sigh of relief. As he climbed the tree, he began even more nervous since he didn't know how meowth is gonna react if he pulled it's tail. He spotted the meowth and tried to grab it's tail, which surpised the cat and it nearly cut him with it's claws. After some failed attempts due to the meowth being quite content with it’s spot on the tree, Magnus got the meowth down and returned to the girl. “Thank you for saving meowth! I would pay you but I got no money..” She said slowly, looking away. However Magnus responded calmly, “I don’t need to pay, seeing you back with your pokemon is fine. Just promise me not to go and ask strangers to help you, not everyone is trustable…”. As Magnus turns his back and begins walking away from the girl, he hears a “goodbye”. He pauses and puts his hand up to wave for a moment before he resumes walking.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

While Magnus was going to say “no” originally since he didn’t want to be bothered, he thinks about and accepts the offer to see what kind of competition is up against him. Magnus prepares to battle with a calm but serious glance and replies “Alright, you seem pretty confident. I can wait a few before heading to the in. Go Oshawott!”. Magnus sends out his Oshawott. The Otter and rat pokemon stare each other down before the trainer calls for a quick attack. The trainer’s rattata . While Oshawott isn’t the fastest, Magnus knows that rattata aren’t known to be the tankiest pokemon compared to Oshawott at least. As the tackle connects with a quick attack, the two pokemon are left stunned but numel quickly recovers while rattata takes a second or two after it. Magnus orders Oshawott to use water gun on the tired rattata but the trainer calls for dig which makes the small bursts of water miss the target completely as the rattata burrowed under the ground. “You will never spot my rattata! He could pop up behind you and you would never even know it, chump!” The trainer boasted with a wide grin. “Your pokemon is fast, I will admit….” Magnus replied calmly, keeping his composure. The young trainer smirks and yells, “you are pretty good yourself, but there is no way you can beat me! NOW SURFACE!”. Rattata lands a powerful blow on Oshawott, who doesn’t take the attack as well as the last blow Rattata landed on it. Magnus calls out for a command, “Oshawott, regain focus and use Water Gun!”. Oshawott quickly gets out it’s daze and shoots the water gun at the rattata which greatly injures the pixelmon. The fight was very even, both pokemon showed signs of giving up but the two stared each other down. Alot of silence filled the area until Magnus and the trainer yelled for a tackle to finish each other off. Oshawott and Rattata ran at each other at full force crashing into each other knocking each other back. Both pixelmon collapsed from exhaustion from their full powered conclusion. Magnus and the boy were initially shocked that there was no winner but they both were satisfied with the outcome since both of their pokemon did their best.. Magnus and the young boy picked up their fainted pixelmon and the two shook hands, the boy promising to fight the next time that they met. Magnus agreed and gave him the thumbs up as he the two parted ways.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Re: Wowtothewee's Application

Return to “Accepted Applications”