TeeSeeDubs's Application

TeeSeeDubs
MC name: TeeSeeDubs

TeeSeeDubs's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: TeeSeeDubs
Discord Username: TDubs#6260

Where did you hear about us: ArtemisRecord, ItsMrCannibal, Punkinator919, and Tatergolem. All friends of mine.
Tell us a little about yourself: Yo! I'm TeeSeeDubs (or TDubs if you don't have the time). I'm a guy born in Canada. Fan of most fantasy settings, watch anime, play fighting games. I like to procrastinate and listen to lofi.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?
Roleplaying is like the word suggests, taking on a "role" or a character and then proceeding to play them as if you are that character.

What is meta-gaming?
Meta-gaming is using knowledge or information that your character has not learned. For example, if I was told IRL that my friend was was in a battle at "X" location, I cannot immediately run over to aid him. Doing so would be meta-gaming.

What is power-gaming?
Power-gaming is the act of ignoring your characters capabilities as well as other characters capabilities. For example, I cannot say that my character twisted both ankles and then have them run with absolute ease right after, or have them heal immediately.

What is retroactive continuity?
Retroactive continuity or a "retcon" refers to a literary device where established facts or information are changed by introducing a piece of new information that shows a different interpretation of previous events. For example, adding to my character's list of skills after acceptance or changing a major story point for a character well after the fact.

What is a Mary Sue?
A Mary Sue is a character devoid of flaws and weaknesses, usually any "flaws" are overly positive like "caring too much about friends".

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
In-Character refers to actions and speech done within the roleplay narrative. For example, if I roleplayed playing rock-paper-scissors with someone that would be considered in-character (IC).

Out-of-Character refers to actions and speech done outside the roleplay narrative. For example, explaining my character's tone of voice in an out of character chat channel would be considered out-of-character (OOC).

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
I do, I have played on Lord of the Craft as well as Lost Fables' Beta.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Roje Bembe Deleon
Appearance: Roje has black hair carefully maintained in the form of dreadlocks that reach just above his shoulders in length. His irises are a dark brown in perpetual "bored-looking" eyes. He prefers the standard clothing of the time but when on the move is seen in a letterman jacket with an orange letterman jacket and overalls (jeans). On his feet are a pair of dirty, black and white saddle shoes. He stands at around 5' 11" and has a slim body type. His voice is a little on the higher side.

Personality: A rather calm and bored looking individual, Roje tends to simply observe and speak when spoken to. Generally, he will not join a conversation until some sort of question or statement is addressed to him specifically and he comes off as listless, and slow as he finds the proper words to best fit the situation. He tries to stay neutral in all matters but has a soft spot for Dark type pokemon to which he will state his opinions with pride. Roje spends his days napping, reading or simply playing a flute.

Biography: Born and raised in the Green Islands, Roje's surrounding family and environment suggested that he would grow up to be loud, boisterous with a love of party and celebration. While in his childhood he enjoyed the constant energy and excitement around him, as he grew it all began to fade and become more of an annoyance. He often retreated away from his loud town in the nights into the hills to simply watch the sky with only the sounds of wild pokemon around him. These stargazing escapades came at the cost of warnings and punishments from his simple construction worker father and his tailoring mother, both of which who despite partaking in parties did not have the best income. In turn, he watched and learned about the pokemon that came out when the sun was down. This lead to his admiration and knowledge of the Dark types around his home town. One day, instead of heading out alone in the night he stepped out into the day, skipping music class. Out in the hills, he met an aggressive Eevee who over the course of the next few years he grew rather close to. This Eevee would become his partner as he headed to the Toro region and away from the Green Islands.

Flaws: Roje is not very good at thinking on his feet, and very much prefers coming up with plans before the event. He detests loud noises and struggles with conveying his emotions frequently, simply choosing to start a sentence just to cut it off.

Ambitions: To start a new more quiet life in Toro and train his Eevee into an Umbreon.

Starter Pixelmon: Eevee (Calm)

Skin: https://imgur.com/t3t37Ng (FRONT) https://imgur.com/mGlXaUj (BACK) https://imgur.com/2BOJJuK

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Re: TeeSeeDubs's Application

Accepted!

Return to “Accepted Applications”