Lore
MC name: loriloveslore

Lore's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: loriloveslore
Discord Username: PM me for it <3
Where did you hear about us: RoyalRose
Tell us a little about yourself:
I spend way too much time online. I like to draw and code. I have a dog. I've been RPing for 15+ years. I have way too many hours in videogames. I hate talking about myself. I like animals. I'm awkward. Sorry. I like pan dulce.

-Roleplay Questions-
What is roleplaying?
Collaborative Storytelling.

What is meta-gaming?
Utilizing information gained outside of the roleplay in roleplay. Examples include name plating, stream sniping, and more! Basically, if your character wouldn't be able to physically learn of it in the RP, using that information is considered metagaming.

What is power-gaming?
Forcing situations onto people that your character would not be able to cause. This includes declaring severity of injuries on other characters, suddenly gaining powers that your character realistically would not have and

What is retroactive continuity?
I believe it's a story that can be adjusted with retcons as needed. It's just retcons.

What is a Mary Sue?
It's a term used to describe a character with no visible flaws originating from 1970s Star Trek Fan Fiction. In recent times it's fallen out of proper usage and any female character can be considered a Mary Sue if looked at from a certain angle. I tend to avoid using the term.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
IC is in the RP. It is the story being told. OOC is outside of the RP. It is the writers and plot makers. Think characters and story vs author and readers.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
Yes. Too much. I've been on servers for years before.

-General Character Questions-
Full name: Maple Honey

Appearance:
Oh no! Her hands are covered in bandages from cuts and burns she gets while cooking! Worry not! A cook always carries the cutest Pokemon themed bandages!

Maple is a petite girl with a bounce in her step! The most eye catching trait she possesses is her large smile. Her long and somewhat curly strawberry blond hair, which reaches down to her waist! Her hair is covered in cute candy themed clips as well to help control her frizzy and curly hair. Maple moves with hyperactive energy and always has a smile on her face. She appears to enjoy wearing a cute sailor themed dress and bright red tights. The tights seem to hide a surprise as well! She loves large oversized things- like jackets. They’re just the cutest!

Personality:
Maple is an energetic young girl with a big personality! She’s probably one of the loudest people you’ll ever meet as well. She bursts onto every scene she arrives in full of energy and ready to make friends or help. Maple is never lacking in energy, something she claims is due to a high sugar diet! However, her hyperactive nature can often annoy others if they’re not in the mood for it. Maple never means to annoy others- she’s just so happy to get to meet new people and have fun! She wants to share the joy!

Due to her bubbly personality and seemingly endless energy, many people seem to label her as less intelligent. This is further propagated by how she often seems to ask seemingly obvious questions or gets way too excited about something and rushes in. However, Maple is actually pretty intelligent. While she lacks common sense in some areas, the girl is able to understand theories and strategies very effectively while having a fairly decent memory that lets her study quickly. That doesn’t mean she uses her smarts for everything. It isn’t odd to see the girl throw common sense and the “best plan” out the window to do something she deems “more fun!” However, when serious situations arise, Maple will do what she needs to in order to protect others- even if it’s something dangerous or underhanded!

Over all, Maple is a strange energetic girl who’s smarter than she seems and has a penchant for getting too loud.

Biography:
Maple was born in the Kalos Region in the grand city of Lumiose! She was the second child to be born to her parents, Colby and Brie Honey. Her brother, Clove, was born five years before her. The Honey family ran a bustling cafe along Lumiose’s main street. They specialized in everything from yummy sweets and treats for humans to puffins, juices, puffs and beans for pokemon! Her grandmothers, Sage and Sherry, run one of the classiest restaurants in town as well. Overall, Maple is from a family of foodies!

As a result, Maple was raised with a love of food! Some of her fondest memories as a child involve learning how to chop vegetables or mix ingredients from her parents. While Maple loved helping out in her parent’s cafe, her elder brother would often help out at their grandmothers’ restaurant. Both the siblings often exchanged what they learned from the establishments every evening.

When Maple was seven, while she was outside the family’s cafe feeding the Gogoats that frequented the streets of Lumiose, the girl was involved in an incident. A Skiddo had gotten scared after Maple dropped a plate by mistake and ran into the street in front of an automobile. In a panic, the small girl chased after it and pushed it out of the way. She wound up being hit by the vehicle. When Maple woke up in the hospital, she learned that her left leg had to be amputated. While it shocked the girl, what upset her more was how sullen her family appeared. As such, the girl took it upon herself to try cheering them up. Watching her family look so sad hurt her more than any injury could.

After her incident, Maple was fitted with a prosthetic. Because of her personality, Maple has always focused on remaining positive. She refused to allow her family to see her frown- not wanting to see their sad faces again. As a result, Maple seems to have developed a complex over appearing “sad” outwardly. This can be reflected in how she decided to go through life after her accident. When she returned to school, Maple did her best to remain as sunny and cheerful as she always had been- to the point where she became overly cheerful to make up for it.

Because of her prosthetic, Maple wasn’t able to go see her brother off after he left home. Instead, she had to sit behind while watching her brother leave to attend a boarding school. While he still had the culinary arts in his heart, Clove had become more interested in Coordination and the beauty it showed. Maple was a little sad that her cooking buddy left and moved on, but she never let it get to her too badly! After all, he called her every week from the school! And even after he graduated, Clove would call from Pokemon Centers as he started travelling around the regions for Contests.

Maple continued her school life and learned how to cook even more, albeit with some coddling from her family due to her prosthetics. However, this didn’t seem to slow down the girl any as she continued studying how to cook under her parents and grandmothers. It felt liberating as one of the few things she could do without help. Even if she couldn’t do what others did, Maple would go on ahead doing what she loved! Cooking! Every time the girl shared her dishes with customers and their pokemon, she felt a warm fuzzy feeling in her heart.

After becoming old enough, Maple would ask to leave home to study abroad like her brother had against the wishes of her family who were worried regarding her prosthetic. Her grandparents sent her to meet with a cousin of hers from Grandma Sage's side of the family. Her cousin had just turned of age and she is now supposed to help her out! Now Maple sets out for the Toro region in hopes to learn more about Pokemon to be able to refine her cooking and dishes to their unique palettes!

Flaws:
  • Overly Ambitious
  • Rash
  • Hyperactive
  • Overprotective
Ambitions:
  • Start her own Pokemon Cafe!
  • Become a Champion!
  • Explore!
Starter Pixelmon: Morpeko

Skin: I have the 64x bit skin right here. Rosie (I refuse to call her RoyalRose as calling her Royal will inflate her ego) has made me an HD skin but I'm too dumb to figure out how to put it here.

-Open Response Questions-

Return to “Accepted Applications”