Punkinator919's Whitelist Application

Punkinator919
MC name: Punkinator919

Punkinator919's Whitelist Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Punkinator919
Discord Username: Punkinator919#9622
Where did you hear about us: ItsMrCannibal, just looking around.
Tell us a little about yourself: I like fairy and grass type Pokemon, have a small obsession with food and flowers, and love cute things. I’m from the US, and I am in my senior year of college.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?

Roleplaying is when you take on a persona to be able to interact with other characters in order to create stories and interactions. Actively engaging in one another’s stories with interactions.

What is meta-gaming?

When you role-play upon information you know out of character, or communicate information that your player do not know.

What is power-gaming?

Power-gaming is when you act above your power, ignoring damage, and overall not allowing for weakness.

What is retroactive continuity?

This question caught me off guard but it is basically changing the story after the fact. Retcon is a pretty common term though. So if you say to one person I only had my mom growing up but tell the next you had both- that’s a retcon.

What is a Mary Sue?

A Mary Sue is someone who has no flaws whatsoever, and suffers from being “protagonist” syndrome. They can not be harmed, they are the lead, and they are always in the right.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?

In character is fictional, it is between the world and it is not an indication of the person in real life. Out of Character is the real world, you and I who are looking at this application right now.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?

Yes, I have RP’d for over 5 years on different Minecraft servers.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Lotte Oliebollen
Appearance:

Coming at about 6’1”, she is a bit on the heavier side. She has bright blue eyes, with startling deep brown hair for being from Holova. Her skin is rather pale, with thick brown eyebrows. She loves to wear her own custom dresses, with flower motifs and bows throughout most of her attire. Lotte is most often seen in pinks, browns, and reds as well. Her favorite shoes are simple pumps of matching colors along with white stockings with frilly lace.

Personality:

A bright bubbly personality, Lotte is kind to anyone who might be able to purchase her wares. She uses this however to hide her over-looming fear of disaster, disappointment, and failure. She is a motivated individual. Lotte works hard to ensure both the success of her business as well as her Pixelmon battles. While she says that she isn’t competitive, the moment Lotte enters a battle she fights her hardest.

Biography:

Lotte Oliebollen comes from the Holova region, specifically from the seaside city of Mossela. She always dreamed of being a powerful and successful individual like Lilac Clusius or the Royal Family since she was a small child. The elegance and beauty of these individuals was awe-inspiring to her. Therefore at the age of 11 she began to work on building up her own appearance, and adored the Fairy and Grass Pixelmon. Her parents would indulge her desires, buying her plushies of her favorite Pokemon, baking sets, dresses, and more. Many would call her spoiled, but Lotte worked hard in the family bakery not only on simple recipes but showstoppers that drew in crowds of tourists to their shop. However, she is growing into her own woman, and her parents wanted to help her to achieve her dream of global stardom. Her family looked around at all the possible regions for her to travel, but the one that caught their eye was no other than Toro region. With her trusty Swirlix in her light pink bag, and way too many other suitcases, Lotte departed with a wave to her family.

Flaws:

A perfectionist to a fault, Lotte will try her hardest to be the best in whatever she wants to be to an unhealthy degree. Her mental and physical health have at multiple times fallen apart in efforts to keep up her dreams of stardom. She finds it hard to connect to others due to her oppressively cheery personality as well, and too afraid to let her guard down with others.

Additionally she is rather forgetful, so while she tries her best to keep all her ducks in a row a few eggs and some scoops of sugar may be missing in her muffins.

Ambitions:

Lotte desires to be a world renown baker, someone to inspire future generations of dessert lovers to break beyond their hometowns. To be something more! And not only that, show that Pixelmon have a spot for baking and cooking too!

Starter Pixelmon: Swirlix

Skin: ImageImage

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Lotte would bend down near the child and gently speak to her, “I would love to help you dear, Marshmallow and I will try to coax your Meowth down.” She would then offer her hand to the child and begin to walk towards the tree which the Meowth is stuck in. Lotte would begin to call up to the Meowth, “Do not worry! Just slowly scoot back towards the base of the tree!”

Seeing that the Meowth is refusing to even move, Lotte would rub the back of her head before looking down at her trusty Swirlix. “Don’t ya have any tricks schatje?” The Swirlix would just shake its head, wagging its tail as it calls up to the Meowth.

Lotte would once again turn to the little girl, “How about we find someone with a ladder hmm? You just stay with your Meowth incase it decides to jump.” And with a jog she would run off to find someone more equipped to help.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Lotte would raise a brow, before chuckling, “What a kind greeting! My name is Lotte Oliebollen and I am from the Holova region. I do not know where I possibly would go but I would love some suggestions.” Lotte holds up her bag with her beloved Swirlix, her eyes wide with excitement. “But I am a Pixelmon trainer who loves to bake! Some day everyone will know Marshmallow and I’s treats!” Lotte would try and take a peak at the clipboard, but wiggles her lips a bit as she decides against it. “Is there much else you need to know? I’d like to scout the place.” The woman would then scribble down her responses, before giving a slight grin. "Nope, but maybe walk down that street? They have nice food." With the recommendation, Lotte was on her way.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Punkinator919's Whitelist Application

Welcome! Such a cute character ♥! Welcome along, and I hope you get Toro working :3

When you get online, you can notify a staff with a starter of your choice, with whatever specifications you could want! Custom Size / Nature / Gender / Non-HA Ability ( if you want one of these, you're best with asking around )
I'll also let you know, since it's easy to miss but! We do level the playing field a little bit and provide Max IVs / near Max IVs for Hidden Powers - though people still need to breed if they want specific stats ( like 0 atk ) and for the rest :3 ! There's a NPC to do that in our Battle Tower!

But outside of all that WELCOME! The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and
You can find links to the Technic Pack or individual mod links in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info! You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns.
^^ I recommend giving the New Player Guidea read~

Return to “Accepted Applications”