TanThePassion's Application

TanThePassion
MC name: TanThePassion

TanThePassion's Application

Minecraft Username: TanThePassion
Discord Username: TanThePassion #8069
Where did you hear about us: Just found y’all when looking for a roleplay server.
Tell us a little about yourself: I’m 18 and have been playing on RP servers for a few years on other games and that I enjoy gaming and RP.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?

Role playing is when you decide to be someone else rather than be your normal self or adapting to the theme you are in such as playing on a medieval server and playing as knight or changing your personality on the character you're playing to something else than yourself. Also to make your own story through rp.

What is meta-gaming? Using OOC info in IC for your own benefits or knowing something ic you shouldn’t know. For example, someone says they found a rare pokemon in a certain location ooc and you use that info to go and catch that pokemon.

What is power-gaming? Abusing mechanics or in general not allowing the other person to make their own choice in rp. For example, I and a crew of people surround a dude telling him he’s being robbed, forcing him to comply with our demands since he knows he can’t take on 10 people. Another example is if I use a mechanic for my own benefit even though in rp it wouldn’t work like tackle cuffing in fivem.

What is retroactive continuity? Retroactive Continuity is when you ignore, adjust, or contradict parts of a story for example when a character’s origin is changed and somehow he was a former champion in another place.

What is a Mary Sue? A mary sue is someone that is perfect, can do anything they like, and have no flaws whatsoever. For example, someone that has no talent in arts and never has done it makes a masterpiece on their first time

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
The Difference between IC and OOC is that one is in the character, so what you hear and see while playing the character. While ooc is everything outside of the character's pov such as using discord and seeing something interesting would not allow your character to know that IC.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) I have experience with many RP servers from Ark and GTA and other games that allow for rp.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Johnny Johnson
Appearance: Johnny is an average build man who is a bit on the thin side. His eye color is dark green just like green beans and has fiery red hair that is styled a bit messy. He always puts makeup on as an everyday habit making his face pure white with a bright red smile going from cheek to cheek. An ice-blue star surrounds his right eye and a pale pink cross around his left eye. The face paint ends near his ears where it looks a bit faded on the end and right below his chin while also looking a bit faded there. While also wearing his usual clown drip with one side being bright pink and the other half is a mix of blues.

Personality: Johnny, a man who was off his nut and was unhinged, would do anything for his goals. He is tenacious never giving up on the goal he set on himself even when facing difficult trials or downfalls. An individual who believes he is funny and has a knack for performing, always giving his best for what he wants. In his extra time, he acts a bit mischievous, pulling pranks and a variety of tricks on others simply for fun. When he isn’t pulling tricks on others he is most likely practicing for his next show determined to make the show shine.

Biography: Johnny Johnson was born and raised in Unova by loving parents. When Johnny was seven, he was a very mischievous child always playing tricks on others while mostly being harmless. Some of his pranks were harmful like the time when he scared his friend with a fake Spinarak silhouette in the closet. While he never stopped playing his tricks on others his parents were concerned with how far his pranks would go. They would try to get Johnny into sports or arts, but he never was interested in them and kept messing with others for entertainment. Until one day when he was 8 years old, his parents had decided to go out as a family to the circus, and Johnny was enthralled by the clowns and the many acts they did. The clowns had caught his attention and were absorbed into every little bit of the show. The show kept going on and on with every act having many types of pokemon there and even a bunch of Mr. Mimes, Mime Jr., and Mr. Rimes on the show. After that show, Johnny was ecstatic and kept rambling on about the show for a good 3 hours while also mentioning Mr. Mimes the most of all while talking to his parents about the show.
After that day Johnny would always go to the shows the circus had and show even more interest in being a comedian and a clown always attempting to do goofy skits or jokes he thought were funny. Johnny would keep practicing for many years until his parents noticed how dedicated and decided to prepare a surprise for him. Later when Johnny turned 14 his parents had prepared a surprise for him, Mime Jr. a friend to travel with him on his journey to achieve his goal of being the number one clown. Johnny would keep on practicing for two more years before deciding to leave his home with Mime Jr. and follow his dream.
As a result, Johnny and Mime Jr. had gone through many trials in their way failing many of the shows they put on going through many places he had only seen in the picture. No light of hope was appearing in their way of success after many failed shows and unpopular skits and jokes they performed. Having been to many places Johnny had hit a rut and started to doubt that he could ever achieve their dream. Then just like striking the lottery a chance had appeared in front of him a place he had not visited and inexpensive. He and Mime Jr. packed that day and bought tickets to the Toro region.

Flaws: Johnny isn’t the brightest person ever he has done many dumb actions and probably still continues to do them without realizing it. Another flaw he has very blunt, bold, and greedy at times. He is also a very egotistical type of guy while still being a bit of a coward.

Ambitions: Johnny would want to have his own comedy club at one point, or to at least host shows. He wants to continue his life as a clown to have other people enjoy what jokes he makes even if they are extreme.

Starter Pixelmon: Mime jr. [ Any naturally level 5 Pokemon! No Legendaries/Mythicals ]
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Johnny would look down to the right to see his Mime Jr. than to his left to see the little girl and would jokingly respond with “ I didn’t see you there, but sure I can help after you hear one of my famous jokes”. The little girl's confused, low-spirited, and irritated responses with “FINE!”. Mime Jr. would go get a ladder to help the Meowth get down from the tree while Johnny about to jokingly say “ Oh come on my joke won’t leave a bad taste in your Meowth” Johnny would go down hysterically laughing. The little girl, even more, irritated and upset, would begin to bawl her eyes out. Of course, Johnny would stop laughing and start looking troubled saying “ It’s ok, I’ll help now. Please stop crying” while looking around to see what he could use to climb the tree in a short time he notices his trusty friend Mime Jr. had got a ladder and with that, he swiped off his sweat. While climbing up the ladder he would see the Meowth distressed and anxious up there and try to help the Meowth saying “ Come down kitty kitty”. He would grab the Meowth in which in response it slashed at his face knocking Johnny down the tree with a crash and an “ Arrrgh” after. The Meowth would jump up happily going over to the little girl and both leaving while Johnny was still down on the ground and Mime Jr. shaking his head back and forth with a palm on his head towards Johnny.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Johnny after a long day of work would glance around to the trainer trying to challenge him and his Rattata in a battle stance looking like it’s about to attack. Johnny would then whip around in irritation tired out after doing his practice before seeing this trainer and would respond with “Sure thing just don’t be disappointed if you lose”. The trainer, taken back and provoked by what he said, would tell Johnny “ Hurry up before I make you forfeit”, Johnny not actually wanting to fight would make a simple plan a trick, so he can run off somewhere. After taking a while to think of that plan Johnny would then shout “ Go Mime Jr. show this fool what you're made of”, of course, he didn’t actually send out his Mime Jr. just an empty pixelball. While the pixelball was being thrown the impatient trainer would respond with “ Finally, we can get this show starting”, While the trainer was staring at the pixelball Johnny made a run for and dashed in the opposite direction. The trainer would see the ball hit the ground and then look up to see Johnny dash for it. Infuriated, the trainer would shout at Johnny “ Come Back you coward”, but by then Johnny was already long gone and to not be seen again.

Skin:
https://imgur.com/JiQTOx5
https://imgur.com/Si9LfIm
https://imgur.com/WdExZnK
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Re: TanThePassion's Application

Discussed on Discord! Welcome to Toro!

Return to “Accepted Applications”