Tatergolem
MC name: Tatergolem
Discord: golemwaffle

Tatergolem's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Tatergolem
Discord Username: Golem#4690
Where did you hear about us: Friends ItsMrCannibal
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a 20 year old gamer who loves pokemon and Minecraft

-Roleplay Questions-
What is roleplaying?: Acting like a different character in a made-up world.

What is meta-gaming? :Metagaming is when u use information outside of the scenario. For example, if I am under attack I ask for help outside the game through Discord, it is using the information given outside of Roleplay within the Roleplay.

What is power-gaming?: powergaming is when someone forces certain events to happen, without the other player's consent. For example: "I cut his throat!" You can only TRY to cut someone's throat, the victim gets to decide whether he'll let it happen or not.

What is retroactive continuity? : Is information that has been mentioned in earlier stories or conversations. his blatantly ignored or twisted in the hope for a better situation

What is a Mary Sue?
A character that has no flaws and in their way they think they are perfect.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? : IC means your saying or doing something like your character. While OOC is out of character this is you as a person speaking and cant influence your IC actions

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? : I've played on many RP server yes

-General Character Questions-

[There is one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]

Full name: Quint Schaap

Appearance: Quint is a rather large man standing at 1,84 meters. his hair is tied up in a man bun while the sides of his hair are shaved. his chin shows a nice full blond beard that covers most of his neck. Quint's eyes are bright blue color while his hair is a dark blond showing his Holova bloodline. While in the Holova region the people like the bike, Quint is not a fan of biking so exercise isn't a big part of his life.

Personality: Quint is quite the joyous character who often helped the employees at his parents Coffee shop. While he's off work he mostly hangs out with his friends goofing around and making the people around him laugh. He often uses his humor to also get out of sticky situations, whether it was extra work or just general trouble. When in a new place or when he's visiting new places he can be quite sat back observing the situations and just generally trying to have a good time with the people he's with. His lack-a-daisy attitude allows him to slow down and enjoy the simple things in life, from Pixelmon battles to a good cup of coffee.

Biography: Quint comes from the Holova Region living in the city Erfeum. This is where his parents have set up their own Coffee shop. because of the large population of teenagers and young adults the business has been going rather well. This one of the reasons that Quint had quite a normal school life as well. having many friends he hang out with after school. After high school, he instantly started working In the family business. Helping people with their first trip and making delicious cups of coffee for those who needed it he himself doesn't do these soft drugs. Quint moved to Toro at the request of his parents. Giving him money to start up in this new region to make business there. in a dream to one day create his own Coffe shop

Flaws: Quint can be quite unhandy. In his days as a barista hed often drop cups and glasses on the floor. He can be manipulated quite fast if you're nice to him.

Ambitions: Quint wants to make his own Coffee shop in Toro to help out his family back in Holova!
Starter Pixelmon: Grubbin
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in the third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.][/size]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Quint goes onto one knee trying to calm down the girl. "Don't worry. We will get your Meowth out of that tree asap!" Hed then stands back up when the girl is calmed down. before trying to climb the tree. trying to get the growth out there. Quint tries his best to climb the tree before falling down again. The girl would laugh off his mistakes as the tree would shake from the fall. The mouwth would fall softly landing on the man's Quints belly. Quint would look up with a smile "There you go!" Hed answer as the girl began to hug the Meowth "Thank you for saving my mouwth sir!" The girl said giving Quint a Flower "No Problem little missy! " Hed said with a chuckle and a headache before walking off with a wave to the little girl.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Quint points towards the trainer shouting back at him "You better repair my friend! I and grubbing have been doing our own share of training ourselves!" Quint would smile as grubbing would jump off his shoulder landing in between him and the Rattata. the boy would shout out again "Ratata! use tackle" as the Ratata would respond quickly jumping forwards towards the Grubbin. Quint would shout back "Use Mudslap" the grubbin would react as well quickly digging up some dirt to throw it in the ratatas face. But the ratata wouldn't stop slamming into the small grubbing before it fainted by an instant. The two trainers would look at each other in awe before laughing "Your a great trainer kid keep it up!" Quint said as he put out his thumb towards the boy

skin:
https://imgur.com/gallery/J4vNqHI
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Tatergolem's Application

Aaaand Approved!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”