ItsMrCannibal's Application

ItsMrCannibal
MC name: ItsMrCannibal

ItsMrCannibal's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: ItsMrCannibal
Discord Username: ItsMrCannibal#6199
Where did you hear about us: I stumbled on this place while looking for Minecraft RP servers.
Tell us a little about yourself: Alrighty, hi I’m Cannibal. I’m 17 years old, I’m a bloke and I was born in Wales! I’m a big fan of fantasy, role-playing, video games, horror, writing, etc etc. With Minecraft and Pokemon also being in my interests (obviously)

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is when you take a character from fiction or an OC (Original character) and you essentially ‘play’ as them, either through text, voice, game, or other mediums. Creating stories, events, fights, or just wholesome fun as this character.

What is meta-gaming? Meta-gaming is when somebody uses OOC (Out of Character) knowledge IC (In character) to gain some kind of advantage, or merely know things their character shouldn’t.

What is power-gaming? Power-gaming is when somebody either forces an action onto somebody else or performs a feat/ability that their character shouldn’t be capable of doing. Such as a human shooting a hyper beam out of their eyes, or dodging a lightning bolt.

What is retroactive continuity? Retroactive continuity or for short and how I know it ‘Retcon’ is when an already established bit of lore, or an event, or anything else in fiction is either tweaked, changed, or flat out ignored as a whole. Such as say someone dies by being crushed by a snorlax, but then it’s retconned to say they aren’t! Or if a character’s hair is already established as being blonde, it could be retconned to be red or brown.

What is a Mary Sue? A Mary Sue is when boiled down to just a character that has no flaws and is proficient in whatever they try or extremely lucky, usually a thing authors or roleplayers use to make the ‘ideal’ character.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In-character or IC is used to describe something done in roleplay while out-of-character or OOC is used to describe something in real life and out of roleplay.

Do you have previous experience playing on an RP server? I’ve been roleplaying for a good few years now through multiple mediums, from D&D and text-based roleplay to a few Minecraft RP servers, mainly Lotc and Lost Fables.

-General Character Questions-
[There is one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Anthrop Merrick Williams

Appearance: Anthrop looks like your typical teenager from a working-class family. Standing at a modest 5’5” and weighs around 160lbs, he is on the shorter side for men his age and isn’t all too athletic either. His brown hair is quite soft and cut medium length on the top while the sides and back are shaved, while his rich coffee brown eyes match his hair. Across his skin, there are clear acne scars and a few blemishes, but aside from that, there isn’t much other scaring. Anthrop doesn’t really have much in the way of preferred style aside from a simple shirt, trousers, and suspenders, though he’s always had a thing for lab coats. But who knows, perhaps he’ll find his own style on his adventures.

Personality: Anthrop is quite a shy young man with a very timid view of battling. While around strangers he is shy and timid and will usually stutter a little bit trying to get his words out. But after getting to know someone he usually gets more comfortable and opens up more. As when he’s around friends, Anthrop can be quite the extrovert at times, always cheerful and laughing when he’s with folk he’s comfortable with. While not all too competitive himself, he likes to watch others compete against each other as a pastime and see how a trainer and their pokemon work in tandem with each other during battles and other tasks. Anthrop adores seeing how pokemon and trainers work together and share a special bond as he travels and builds a stronger bond with his Lillipup.

Biography: Anthrop comes from a small family of simple coal miners from the Avalon region, he had always argued with his father about working in the coal mines. Especially after the incident where a section of the mine collapsed, nearly crushing young Anthrop. The Williams family was quite poor compared to other families in their village, but they got by without too much trouble. Even with that argument being a common occurrence between Anthrop and his father it eventually led to the young teenager packing his bag and his lillipup and deciding to travel to the Toros reason on a whim, unsure of much about the region himself he thought to himself, he could just learn as he went! Anthrop never had too many friends in his village anyway and mostly just stuck to himself in school where he did his best to study, although he always seemed to get distracted by one thing or the other.

Flaws: Anthrop has a few flaws to his name, the first of which is his severe lack of confidence not only in himself mainly deriving from his shorter than average height but in his abilities and battling skills. The second flaw of his is that he is physically weak and mostly unathletic, never really enjoying sports or exercising all too much which has led to a lot of complaining on his part about being tired.

Ambitions: Anthrop’s ambition is to become a pokemon professor and study the bond between trainer and pokemon, while this is a far stretch he hopes one day he’ll be able to achieve it or just achieve something that isn’t a simple coal mining life.

Starter Pixelmon: Lvl 5 Lillipup

Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)
https://imgur.com/a/szExvOT

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in the third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in the third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Anthrop glanced up to the nearby tree being pointed out, he gave a small sigh as this was going to take some athleticism on his end but nevertheless the young man rolled up his sleeves and walked towards the tree. “Right then, I’ll see what I can do for you and your meowth.” He’d remark before giving a pitiful jump to grab onto a branch...failing once or twice doing this he finally managed to grab onto a branch on his third go. “This is a lot harder than I remember..” He wheezed out under his breath before slowly but surely hoisting himself up the tree, while it may be slow he went from branch to branch. Given some time and listening to the meowth meow along with his lillipup bark Anthrop managed to get higher up into the tree and reached out for the meowth, to which promptly it leaped at the young man’s head in a panic. “Oh S...andslash” Is all Anthrop could mutter out before falling from the branch and onto the ground with a thud, the meowth hopping from his face into the little girl’s arms.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Anthrop’s eyes widened as he stumbled a little at the cheerful and sudden approach of this woman, catching him by surprise. “Oh! Uh- me...I’m uh I came from the uhh Avalon region- and well I came to…” He paused to think and to try and calm himself down, being caught off guard like that made it difficult for Anthrop to speak normally. Taking a deep breath in he’d continue. “I uh, I came here to travel and adventure! See the- uh see the world and all the different kinds of pokemon in it!” He tried to exclaim as cheerfully as possible, but in all honestly, he was far too awkward for it to sound anything other than embarrassed.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Anthrop sort of just stepped back a little bit at the Rattata being thrown out for what was clearly a battle. Not expecting this, Anthrop cleared his throat a little bit before throwing out one of his own pokeballs before shouting. “Go Lillipup! Let's strengthen our bond with this battle!” He’d remark, avoiding eye contact with the trainer from there on as he chose his pokemon for the battle. Swiftly raising his hand up, pointing his finger out towards the Rattata. “Lillipup, use tackle!” And with that, the energetic little lillipup bolted towards the opposing Rattata intent on tackling it, the first move to come in this battle!
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: ItsMrCannibal's Application

Aaaaand Accepted!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”