Firebro101's (Zakari) Application

Zakari
MC name: Firebro101

Firebro101's (Zakari) Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Firebro101
Where did you hear about us: I just kinda googled pixelmon RP ._.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]

What is roleplaying?

Roleplaying is when one or more people take on a persona or a role of a fictional character. This is mainly used in RPG games or online forums to connect people and give an enjoyable experience

What is meta-gaming?

Meta-gaming is using the knowledge that a character would not know to influence their actions. Such as the location of a hidden door without a map or other logical explanation.

What is power-gaming?

When a character takes an automatically successful action without giving the other character a chance to respond or act.

What is retroactive continuity?

Retroactive continuity is when a story’s plot or lore is changed, ignored, or removed to fit a new narrative sense into a story.

What is a Mary Sue?

Mary Sue was a character created for a Star Trek story and was a crewmember for the parody story of A Trekkie's Tale. The actual term of Mary Sue (Gary Sue for male characters), is a character that can do everything perfectly and is loved by everyone around them.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?

In character is when two or more players speak through their character and using their knowledge have a conversation. Out of character is when the players discuss with their own knowledge.

Do you have previous experience playing on an RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)

Not on a Minecraft server, I have roleplayed on Garry’s Mod a lot for a while so I am familiar with roleplaying with others. I also have played D&D and Genesys star wars tabletop RPG as well but currently, I am not in an RPG game.

-General Character Questions-
[There is one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]

Full name: Zachary

Appearance: Zach is a brown-haired and brown-eyed kid wearing a standard Sinnoh outfit. Though due to his family constantly moving, his outfit is meant to be used in all climates as it was standard for a kid from his home region of Sinnoh. He wears a black vest over a standard white t-shirt with jeans and standard running shoes. He also owns a scarf and a jacket that he will occasionally put on when the weather calls for it. Finally, Zachary has a standard clock hand watch that was given to him by his mother for a specific reason. It was to make sure his mind was always sharp and open to new possibilities and answers, never letting technology or the easy and luxuries of the future make him lazy.

Personality: Zach is quite curious, taking a great interest in puzzles and problems. Zachary also has an issue with anger management and trouble controlling himself when he gets excited. Zach however, doesn’t enjoy being the center of attention and prefers to stay quiet in public situations. This mentality is what drove him into his dream job of being a Pokemon Ranger and a trainer. This is due to his self anxiety and doubt of his own abilities against others and beating others. Zach, at heart and mind, worries about others over what he desires to live life to the fullest.

Biography: Zach was born to a father that is a Pokemon Ranger and a mother that was an operator. He was originally born in the Fiore region but soon his family moved when the Ranger Union expanded into overseas affairs. Though only the mother and Zach moved to Sinnoh as the father had not retired from the Union and stayed behind in the Fiore region. The boy spent most of his childhood growing up in the Sinnoh region though he was never fond of battling other trainers in his school when growing up. Zach was noted by his teachers as being more astute when it came to Pokemon care and learning about wild pokemon. This did not mean that the kid was not bad at battling, he was quite average for his age, though it was more of a personal choice on the trainer’s choice. Finally, when he grew up in his teenage years, his mother gave him the option to move from Sinnoh to the Toro region as they were looking for pokemon rangers.

Flaws: The first and more apparent flaw is his social anxiety, having difficulty when put in sudden conversations. To help with this he usually holds onto his partner pokemon during those conversations to keep him grounded. When in those situations he speaks in separated parts and slowly. Though if he gets to know the person or persons he is speaking too he is more comfortable but still has small issues with full sentences. Zach also has a habit of not showing up to big social events, such as festivals, rather Zach enjoys sitting and taking care of pokemon.

Ambitions: To become one of the greatest Pokemon rangers

Starter Pixelmon: Shinx

Skin:

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in the third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in the third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' Other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Before being interrupted Zach was walking down the path with his partner Shinx. He was there to pick up a few things before going back home from school. When the girl bumped into him crying, he got down on one knee to get closer to the same eye level with her and gently put his hand on her shoulder. “Hey it’s alright, I’ll get him. You just sit out here with Shinx till I get back.” Zach then got up, telling his Shinx to stay and protect the girl as he got closer to the tree. He placed both hands on his side and looked among the branches seeing the Meowth climbing around.

“It doesn’t look agitated at the girl… It must be looking for something up there.” Zach talked to himself quietly as he was trying to find the motive for the pokémon. The boy then took hold of a tree branch that was in his reach and tugged on it a few times. After checking the sturdiness of the branch he began to climb up the tree and sit on a branch just under the Meowth that was still looking. Zach would begin to reach up slowly so as not to alert the Pokémon and cause it to become startled. When his hands were close enough he would quickly grab the pokémon and bring it down on its lap. As it wiggled around in shock and surprise he would hold onto its torso tightly until the Mewoth tired itself out.

Zach then tucked the Pokémon as he jumped back to the ground and returned to the girl. Holding the Meowth out, he would softly speak to her. “Here you go, one Meowth.” He would smile and stand up after the girl ran off happy and thanking Zach. Just as Zach and Shinx were about to leave, he noticed a Pidgey that flew out of the same tree. Zach gave a small smile watching the bird Pokémon fly away and marched away with his partner Pokémon.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Zach would have arrived in the region by boat, one that was not a cruise ship but rather a speed boat. The reason he went by boat is so his mother could set up their home and move in once they had gotten there. Zach had arrived almost a week later than his mother and was looking forward to the new region. On his shoulder was his partner Shinx, a sleeping one now, who had traveled with him ever since he was thirteen. Zach had read the pamphlets that the travel agency provided on the boat ride to the region.

Now he stepped on solid land holding his suitcase with his right hand and an excited Shinx on his left shoulder. It only took about ten steps into the region till a woman walked up to him holding a clipboard. Zach had blinked a few times hearing what she said, being a bit absent-minded and put off by her attitude. He was a bit nervous and didn’t know how to respond at first and took a few steps away. “I’m just… trying to be a Pokémon ranger. My father was and so was his father, I guess it is just tradition…. Oh, and I was born in the Fiore region but mostly was raised in the Sinnoh region.”

Zach spoke slowly and in short bursts until he got all the information out to her. “Sorry I have to go, I have to meet someone.” He said as he then quickly stepped away and out of the docks and into the city. He then looked around and noticed a pamphlet for the Toro region rangers and took it. He then would walk down the sidewalk and pet Shinx as he read over it, “Hopefully we start our new lives here Shinx. Time to show Toro the best ranger of the new generation.”

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Firebro101's (Zakari) Application

Aaaand Approved!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”