Application

peachi3xx
MC name: peachi3xx

Application

-Player Questions-

Minecraft Username: peachi3xx
Discord Username: peach#4321
Where did you hear about us? YouTube video
Tell us about yourself: Live in Japan and itching to roleplay.

-Roleplay Questions-

What is roleplaying? Acting out a character and writing his/her story through interactions with others.
What is meta-gaming? Acting on info you didn't get while in character.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Speaking / deciding other characters outcomes.
What is retroactive continuity? Retcon is when you change the story to suit your needs.
What's the difference between IC and OOC?
In character is when you act like your character. Out of character is you.

-General Character Questions-

Full name: Anna Mori
Appearance: Anna dons a white and green boarding school uniform with a green bow. It is all meticulously ironed. She styles her hair in a half pony tail and if you look closely enough, you'll notice not a single hair is out of place. Her shoes are a pair of leather Mary Janes, sensible like the rest of her outfit. Beyond that, she doesn't have any distinguishing features- she doesn't even wear any jewelry.

Personality: Having been taught at a prestigious Pokemon boarding school in Johto region means she was taught by the best of the best that money could buy. Unfortunately she was not the best student (or even a good student) but she will still wear the school's reputation as if it was her own identity. Perhaps her chin is tilted towards the sky or a slight frown permanently graces her features but she really is a nice girl- I swear.

Biography: Though it seems she could afford to buy more outfits, she will only wear her school uniform. After all, she paid good money to go to that school and she just wasn't ready to give up everything she had known for the past 3 years. And so, even though she is starting a brand new adventure without her circle of friends and family, she clings to the prestige of the school as her only comfort.

Flaws: Prideful and immature. Coming from money gave her the start at a good life but she doesn't have street smarts or any kind of smart. Hand fed answers and schools that refuse to fail students have made her a princess. Her only redeeming trait is that she is willing to choose the hard road- even if there are easier roads that end up in the same place.

Ambitions: Strike out on her own, collect cute pokemon

Starter Pixelon: Eevee?

Skin: https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin-grabber/ (Search: peachi3xx)

-Open Response Questions-
You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Anna frowns down at the girl, her arms crossed at her chest.

" And what do you think I can do for you? "

She gestures to her uniform.

" Do I look like the police to you?"

She quickly speed walks away ungracefully before the girl can respond.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

"I-I knew that. Of course someone has to come greet me."

She points to the badge on her uniform, "Perhaps you don't know but I'm from Johto's finest school and all the students strike out on their own after graduation. As to my plans..."

Anna searches the room in a panic and spots a map on the wall. She points in a general direction towards the map and responds, "There. I'm going there."
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Application

The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and you can find links to the Technic Pack or individual mod links in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info. You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns. I can't wait to see you around!

Return to “Accepted Applications”