Xero’s Application

Xero85490
MC name: Xero85490

Xero’s Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Xero85490
Discord Username: Xero#4474
Where did you hear about us: I was searching for pixelmon rp servers and came across the post for this one
Tell us a little about yourself:
I live in Canada and don’t have a job I have a lovely girlfriend and a few great friends, I play a lot of games and love music but most of all I love to draw.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? The act of fantasy or imaginary interaction with two or more people to make a story

What is meta-gaming? After looking at a few applications I’ve gathered that it’s using unknown information to make something easier for your character or just flat out skipping things all together.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Giving your character an unfair advantage without giving the other character to react to it first.
What is retroactive continuity? Making sure that information that is given either to you or by you isn’t suddenly changed drastically.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In-character means speaking as your character and out-of-character means speaking as yourself out-of-rp
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) I have not

-General Character Questions-

Full name: His full name is Xero Tomori
Appearance: A pale skinned boy with blue eyes, a white with a white shirt and black tie. black pants and black hair too.He wears black shoes and that’s about it. He has a small scar on his chest from when he fell out of a tree as a kid. He’s about 6’0 and pretty skinny for his age and height.

Personality: Xero is a quiet person and usually keeps to himself. He’s a kind hearted person who likes to help people. Not very much of a talker but will openly talk to people he deems worthy. He likes to eat and cook for others. He’s a pretty big fan of music as well, favorite types being rock or rock-rap mixes.

Biography: Xero grew up in Pallet town his whole life and always wanted to become a pokemon trainer, but his life was just full of housework. There was the odd day that he could go for a walk around the small town, same with visiting family in hoenn every once and a while but that’s about it. On Xero’s 15th birthday he got news that his parents and him were moving to another region for work, and he’d have to move with them. When Xero arrived he had no idea what to expect, and after finally moving in he decided that he was going to become a pokemon trainer and no one would stop him from doing it.

Flaws: Xero’s flaws consist of hating deep water and going into a battle unprepared.

Ambitions: Xero has made it his biggest goal to get a team of strong pokemon and build a strong bond with other trainers.

Starter Pixelmon: Charmander.

Skin: [https://ibb.co/xgMDf0P][/img][
https://ibb.co/HnLpxsw][/img]

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character react?

Xero would look at the woman then at the tree and say “of course I’ll help you.” He’d then take off his bag and walk up to the tree grabbing onto the base and placing a foot on the bark of the tree. He’s then begin to slowly climb up towards the meowth then slowly approaching it as to not scare it “don’t worry I’m just here to help” he’s say to the meowth gently grasping it in his arm and climbing down the tree to return it to the woman “here you are ma’am.” The woman would take the meowth back and thank him for his help

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Xero would jump a bit not knowing what was going on then calming down “Uhm, ok.” He’d say “great! Now for the first question, where are you from” the lady asked, Xero looked at her and responded, “I’m from Pallet Town in Kanto.” The lady wrote something on the clip board then said “next question, why are you here?” Xero responded after a second “I’m here because my parents moved for work” the lady again wrote on the clip board, “ok last question, what do you plan to do here?” Xero took a second to think then replied “I’m here to go to school and hopefully become a pokemon trainer.” The lady wrote on her clip board for a final time then said “Welcome to Toro! Enjoy your stay!”

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Xero sighed then reached for his pokeball and tossed it “ok charmander you know what we do.” Charmander looked at the rattata and got ready for a fight. “Charmander, use scratch!” Xero yelled and Charmander went in for an attack “rattata, use tackle!” The opposing trainer yelled as his rattata ran at Charmander to attack as well. Both pokemon landed their hits and exchanged a glance before the rattata collapsed and returned to its pokeball.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Xero’s Application

Aaaand accepted!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”