Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Kitsunas
MC name: Kitsunas

Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Kitsunas
Discord Username: flamingo#1925
Where did you hear about us: Reddit
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm an american college student, 19 years of age. I'm currently going for an Art Education degree. I am in the CST timezone.

-Roleplay Questions-
What is roleplaying?
Roleplaying is when two or more people get together with characters, and make a story, regardless of length.
What is meta-gaming?
When you use OOC information or information your character shouldn't have, to do something In character.
What is power-gaming / god-modding?
When your character has more power than they should be, and use it to ignore certin roleplay, ie. dodging every attack and saying their attacks does more much than it actually does.
What is retroactive continuity?
Changing major parts of your character after being accepted, and staff did not approve.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
OOC - Your not roleplaying, and any actions you do are *your own* actions.
IC - Your roleplaying, and any actions are your *characters* actions.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)

-General Character Questions-
Full name: Bay Calvert

Appearance: Bay is a girl, standing about 5`8. She weighs about 132lbs. She has blonde hair, that she normally wears in a braid, and likes to decorate her hair with plant-life (fake or not). Bay is normally seen in short-sleeved shirts and skinny jeans. Bay also has light green colored eyes. She also perfers sneakers and flip flops.

Personality: Bay can be described as neat, and likes things in a certain order, but not to the point where it could be considered obsessive. Most of the time, she could be considered "neutral", as in, not particularly quiet or loud. Not largely noticble, not not a complete wallflower. Bay can make herself known if needed to, and knows when to stay quiet.

Biography: Bay is from Sevii Islands, and lived on One Island, near Mt. Ember. Bay grew up wandering around the area (obviously without her parent's permission) as much as she could. She always found herself on the beach, playing with her older brother's pixelmon. Her parents were a bit of helicopter parents, forbidding her even allowing to let her have a single pokemon. Her parents babied her more than her siblings, and that is something Bay always hated. She wished for her siblings freedom, and never got away with anything. Bay had a general group of friends through-out her school years, but nobody she would miss when she left. Bay ended up getting her first pixelmon rather recently, from her oldest brother, Ember (named after the mountain). A chikorita. It had been a few days after her eighteenth birthday. Bay had a chance to leave the small islands - a place where she felt suffocated in by her aunt. Bay took the chance immeditely and never looked back.

Flaws: Bay can be rather standoffish when finding herself at a hard decicion, or mostly commonly when she doesn't get her way. Bay can be too trusting, haven grown up with only a small amount of people, expecting only the nicest things to come from them.
Ambitions: Simply make a new life for themselves,
Starter Pixelmon: Chikorita (Peony)
Skin: https://imgur.com/a/DCbqyje

-Open Response Questions-
You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Bay blinked at the child, taking a minute to process her words. A Meowth. Stuck in a tree. Bay's gaze turned away from her, and to the tree the child was pointing to. Bay gently lifted up her hand, and padded the child's hand. "Alright..I'll try and get it down." Bay was unsure, as she walked over to the tree and peered up at it. The Meowth cried out, sinking its paws into the tree trunk it was perched on. Bay grabbed ahold of the tree, before pulling herself up. The texture of the tree bit into her hands, causing her to frown slightly as she pulled herself up the tree. Bay ended up on a tree branch below the Meowth, it growling towards her. "C'mere Meowth..." Bay reached out her hand, and it stepped away. Bay let out a sigh, before pulling herself up on the tree the Meowth was in. The Meowth had pulled back, near the end of the tree trunk, it swaying with the pixelmon's weight. Bay frowned up at it, before pulling herself forward, straddling the tree and slowly inching forward. The Meowth looked even more scared, before deciding to jump out of the tree. It however had landed directly in the little girls hands. She beamed a smile, before calling out, "Thank you!", and darting away. Bay sighed lightly to herself, and sat there on the branch for awhile longer.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Bay jolted slightly at the voice, not expecting the woman to pop up. An interview, already? By wasn't expecting to be anyone of importance for them to even bother. "I...er. I'm from Sevii Islands".

The woman tilted her head, before exclaiming out towards Bay, "Wow, we never get anyone from Sevii Islands, don't they have such a small population already?"

Bay had nodded lightly to that, turning her green gaze away from her, "Yeah..there isn't many people to begin with. It's a nice place though." Bay was already feeling uncomftorable with questions, not having expected this. Bay adjusted her bags, her shoulders starting to strain from the weight.

"Well..er..". Bay decided to quickly answer her questions and make her escape, "I..needed a change of scenery..and not sure yet..anyway bye!" Bay had pretty much stammbered out, quickly turning away from the woman and darting away.

"W-Wait, come back!" She had yelled out, attempting to quickly walk after Bay, but Bay had already full-sprinted down the street, and around a corner.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Bay had stared at the Rattata for a moment, then back up to the trainer. She didn't have the heart to tell him that she was already on her way to a Pixelmon Center, to heal her pixelmon. Her own pokemon had been defeated by a unusually high pixelmon she found in the area. The trainer gestured for her pokeball, and she looked at him awkwardly.

"Well..this is awkward.." Bay had say, rubbing at the back of her neck. "Sorry..I uh..my pixelmon's fainted." The trainer frowned at her for a second, his hand going to his Pixelball that held the Rattata, and recalling his Pixelmon. Bay had quickly dipped her head, before hurrying past them, bee-lining for the nearby Pixelmon Center.

Return to “Inactive Applications”