Whitelist Application

Narrator
MC name: 25th_Narrador

Whitelist Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: 25th_Narrador
Discord Username: The 25th Narrator#3071
Where did you hear about us: I have been browsing for a good pixelmon server that does rp in it.
Tell us a little about yourself: I enjoy playing pokemon games. I play many pixelmon servers and I get really into them. I also enjoy playing many other games like Yu-Gi-Oh. I also enjoy cooking and baking. I enjoy hanging out with my sister and playing with her.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? To me role-playing is where people come up with their own scripted character and going of a theme they will create a story with those characters
What is meta-gaming? To me meta-gaming is playing with knowledge you may have assisting your character that you have when your character really doesnt have it
What is power-gaming / god-modding? The use of making your character overpowered or godly really.
What is retroactive continuity? the facts from a plot of a fictional work that are adjusted, ignored by a work thats broke the continuity.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC and OOC are terms to describe on how you will act in the moment. Ic means you are currently acting like the character atm, while OOc means you are outing of character that doesn't demand you to act like character atm
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) I have played on one rp server before. I also am currently in rp servers on discord too

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: James Joseph
Appearance: James is a 5’9 skinny adult. His hair is black and is wavy hair. He wears dark clothes and a brown trench coat. He has very pale skin. He has a scar on his chest after being slashed by a wild Pokémon. His shoes are combat boots and he doesn’t wear any jewelry beside the z-ring his dad gave him. He has brown eyes the color of creme soda. He has a tall, but skinny body.
Personality: James is a kind, loving person. He is always willing to help those in need no matter the situation. He is kind to Pokémon as well, mainly Cuz he was taught to be kind to Pokémon. James doesn’t get angry but whenever there is trouble involving a friend or Pokémon friend of his, he will stop at nothing to protect his friends.
Biography: James Joseph was born in the Alola Region on Melemele Island. He helps out at the Pokémon school, teaching kids about Pokémon and how you should treat them. He does research work as well for the Professor and helps him collect data for the pokedex. He also works for the Pokémon professor, studying about z-crystals and where they get their power. He also does a lot of volunteer work at the Pokémon daycare. James has a soft spot whenever it come to Pokémon and he cares for them with all his life. When he was 14, he was attacked by a wild Pokémon and has a scar on his chest ever since. On his way home one day from school, he saw a rockruff beaten up really badly on the way home. He rushed to pick it up and ran to the nearest Pokémon center. He waited all day and all night, praying it will get better and one morning nurse Joy came out and told him Rockruff will be doing okay. After that day, James has begun to notice that the very same Rockruff has been following him around lately. One day, James stopped and asked the Rockruff if he wanted to be his pokemon. Rockruff gave out a bark and James throws a pokeball, catching rockruff. Ever since that day, James and Rockruff have been great pals and has continued to grow their bonds of friendship.
Flaws: Due to his kindness to people and Pokémon, whenever one of them is threatened he feels hopeless because he doesn’t want Pokémon or people to be harmed at all. He will do anything to keep pokemon from being harmed from any bad guys.
Ambitions: James’s goal is to become a Pokémon professor. He wants to help people grow closer to each other and Pokémon .
Starter Pixelmon: Rockruff
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)
https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/19411753/pixelmon/
-Open Response Questions- https://www.minecraftskins.com/uploads/ ... 3.png?v422
-Write in third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

James smiled and took the clipboard in his hands and began filling out the questions. He begins writing about his previous life and all his adventures and how he grew up in the Alola region. He writes about how he wants to accomplish his dream. He then finishes up and hands the clipboard back to the lady and asks her where the nearest pokecenter is. He then goes on his way exploring and he lets Rockruff outta his ball so he can run around and stretch his legs.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

With a chuckle and a smile, James pulls out Rockruff’s pokeball and says,” Whenever a trainer's eyes meet, you must battle each other. He then chooses Rockruff and tells the trainer to go all out on him so let's give it our all”. After the battle ended, James walked up to the trainer and offered to heal his pokemon for him. He then proceeded to chat with the trainer. He helped the trainer learn a few new tricks to help him in battle and taught him to always trust his pokemon.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Whitelist Application

Aaaand Approved!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”