A Broadcast from... Mayor Juliet Conway!

Clear your schedule for the latest events.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

A Broadcast from... Mayor Juliet Conway!

A day after the recapture of Aurelia, a broadcast would come from the reclaimed JSR from Mayor Juliet.

"Hello to everyone listening - I am Juliet Conway, current mayor of Aurelia. I come onto this broadcast today... to give my thank you to everyone. To those who fought to take the city, to those who helped with getting pictures and intel from inside Neo Noir's borders, to the doctors who worked day and night to help the victims recover... and even to the people who did the little things, such as cooking and baking, to delivering pizza, to giving speeches to increase morale. And a thank you to those who were trapped inside the city, a thank you to your bravery. Each and every one of you has had a part in taking back Aurelia from Neo Noir, and this is something that should not be taken lightly. My deepest gratitude goes to all of you out there."

"The fight was not an easy one. Slowly but surely we had to work hard, for we were fighting a large enemy. While we did suffer heavy losses like the Ranger Base, our resolve was never stronger. All of our recon missions, all of the evacuations and fighting we did to get people to safety... it all helped take them down. We continued to fight as hard as we could, not letting in. And it was with this determination and this resolve that we were able to slowly dwindle down their forces, pushing back what once seemed to be an undefeatable foe, and for that you should be proud."

"However, our work is not done yet. Aurelia will be restored to her former glory, but volunteers will be needed for the cleanup procedures. If you are interested, please come speak to me at the reclaimed Town Hall where I can give you more information for cleanup procedures. I predict that within two seasons, we can get homes and businesses back up and running, and have the city safe to traverse across once more."

"Finally... for those of you who are a resident of Aurelia, do not worry. For... obvious reasons, your rent isn't counted for the past season. However, for the next two seasons you will not be held obligated for rent - if you had pre-paid in advance, you will be pushed up two seasons as to not worry about that. Extensions will be given of course if necessary, as we all need time to recover and rebuild. Furthermore, for homes and businesses damaged, I'd like to extend a helping hand. The city will be providing money from its treasury for businesses and homes to repair - come speak to me about that as well."

"Toro, you have all done a wonderful service not just to this city, but to the region as well. Never forget how important each and every one of you are, and how much of an impact you have on the lives of everyone. Best wishes... and good night."

With the message complete, JSR finally returns to its regularly scheduled programming.

Return to “Events”