A Broadcast from Admin Jameson - Wednesday

Clear your schedule for the latest events.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

A Broadcast from Admin Jameson - Wednesday

Another day passes in Noirelia... it's been a little over half a season into the occupation at this point.

"Ladies and gentlemen, and the rest of you, watching this... what do you get when you keep kicking the Beedrills nest - us, Neo Noir? I'll tell ya what you get, ya get what ya freakin' deserve!" he'd wheeze out, before clearing his throat. "Yes, well... a lot has happened today. An attack at the bridge, people using our own uniforms - with surprisingly nice tailorship - to sneak into the city... what more do we need to prove? Therefore, I have a few changes to announce."

" First, for squadron leaders - you'll be given a set of questions and codes to pass down to your men, and to have for yourself. If you see a face you do not recognize, make sure you ask them from the list. Neo Noir, you have NOTHING to fear if you're with us, because you'll know the answers. For those who aren't... well. It ain' gonna be pretty. Second, you've been given new security and guarding orders. Don't worry that there aren't as many Noivern in the sky - they're still on duty and ready to act as our alarms. Mmm... what else what else... oh, I ALMOST forgot! Now, boys and girls, you've done an excellent job at redecorating the city. However... some terraforming changes might be needed, ESPECIALLY to get rid of some of our little... pests? Yes."

The talking stops, and the voice gets deadly serious. "Toro, this is your only warning. Continued attacks on Noirelia will not be tolerated. If you decide to make another one of your little assaults as you did at the government building... we have a little countermeasure. A bomb, ready to go off at my command that will remove a good fraction of the city if we need to. I'm sure some of you remember it from our outpost you raided. If this doesn't give you the hint, then we'll blow up another. And another. And another until this entire city is GONE! Do NOT test us... and now, sports!"

Toro has been warned. Do they heed it?

Return to “Events”