A Broadcast from Admin Jameson - Tuesday

Clear your schedule for the latest events.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

A Broadcast from Admin Jameson - Tuesday

Another nightly broadcast would come through after the days events. Jameson did... not seem as chipper as usual.

"Evening, listeners. Jameson here, and... well boys, I gotta few gripes. Lets go down the list, shall we?" he'd nod, clearing his throat.

"FIRST, the government buildings roof gets blown off. You know, the building we were needing? YEAH, YOU SCREWED IT UP YOU CHOWDERHEADS! Ugh... well, on the brightside, the two idiot Toroans that tried to break in are dead. Whaddre their names... uhuh... gotcha. A 'Shiv Warden and Hein Nguyen'. SPLAT! Blech. We've dealt with them - why do people think they'll get out of these things unscathed? Do you idiot Toroans take us seriously? Cause if not, you REALLY should. I mean, c'mon. We've blown up your ranger base, killed your men infiltrating us - what more do we gotta prove?!"

"I think I got that out of the way... in other news, the BRAT from the Mayors Manor escaped. GOOD WORK, IDIOTS! THAT WAS LEVERAGE WE NEEDED! Ugh... what do I even pay you people for..." Jameson grumbled, before clearing his throat. "I think this shows our security measures need to be increased even MORE, despite the new ones we've had implemented. People just don't quit, but that doesn't mean we are either."

"Lastly... yes, Admin Jasmine has been captured. Again. Continue doing your normal duties, and don't worry - nothing to fear. We're still on track, boys, despite this little hiccup. Continue your lootin' and shootin'. Any questions, ask your squad leader or somethin', I dunno."

With that, the broadcast ends early. No rant tonight, it seems.

Return to “Events”