A Broadcast from Admin Jameson - Monday

Clear your schedule for the latest events.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

A Broadcast from Admin Jameson - Monday

Another broadcast by Jameson. Things keep getting worse and worse.

"Good evening my loyal listeners! Boy do I got some spicy meatballs to share tonight, heheheheh... of course, some announcements. Ahem... due to a few incidents happening from those locked out of Noirelia, we'll be implementing a more refined alarm system. A few more Noiverns will be stationed around the city, and can be used to start a local alarm for any of the coppa' breakouts, or a city wide alarm for potential Code Reds and the like."

Speaking of Code Reds... excellent work in response to our first! Just like we drilled into ya heads - some of you literally, hehehehehehehehheheh... ahem. And to clarify another rumor - yes, we DID blow up their little outpost at the Ranger Base! They want the heat, they'll get the fire is what I say! Will teach those chowdaheads to not try and step on our turf again. However, due to some more... unfortunate circumstances... security at the government building will be increased heavily to prevent any more break ins. Even if that means moving away from the main streets. If you got a problem, then come see me and I'll slap ya around until it ain't anymore!"

"And as always, please keep having the TIMES OF YOUR LIVES! Noirelia is here to stay, whether those idiots outside like it or not! And hopefully soon after... the rest of the region will be ours as well." he'd snicker a bit, which soon turns into a maniacal laugh - which devolves into coughing.

"Ah, excuse me. Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming. A few people have come to me about my comments on french fries, and lemme say... THE KALOSIANS ARE CREDIT STEALING NONCES! THEY DIDN'T MAKE THEM! WHY DO THEY GET TO NAME THEM?"

More rambling, and no more important news.

Return to “Events”