A Broadcast from Admin Jameson - Sunday

Clear your schedule for the latest events.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

A Broadcast from Admin Jameson - Sunday

It's been a few days into the occupation, with no sign of things getting better.

"Annnd a good evening to all of you fine folks out there! This is once again, your wonderful boss Jameson, giving another daily report. Did y'all miss me? Of course you have. I'm pleased to report that Noirelia is prospering... aside from some bumps in the road. A few of our FINE boys in blue think it's just fine for them to come in and trash our poor city. Tsk tsk... I mean, infiltrating a graveyard? Harassing our good men while they enjoyed some donuts? And our poor, poor community center... TRASHED! TRASHED, I SAY! Trying to get those 'poor citizens' out my ass, they're ruining our good city! Well... I suppose the community center did look kinda ugly. But we were having a picnic! Now I know you've heard some rumors going around, so lemme make it truth - you bring me a copper, dead or alive, and you get a BONUS! More money, of course, if they're alive so we can slap 'em around a bit, heheheheheh..."

"In other news, I've been getting some reports of what appears to be... a Ninjask with a camera? I dunno why some bloody bug is flyin' around, peepin' on us, but I don't like it. So if you see it, SHOOT IT DOWN! And finally... the bar is going to be under repair for another day or two. SOMEONE decided it was a good idea to fight off our good men enjoying a drink and had it EXPLODED! Poor Mason... he did his best. Course that means he got a couple broken ribs, but it's whatever."

"But despite these setbacks, you know the saying! Lose some, win a few hundred! Heh. Keep doing what you're doing, boys! Keep the mayors manor locked down, increase security on the borders, all of that! This region has looked down on us for too long... but now we're the ones lookin' down on them. LITERALLY! From this tower and the blimp! Funny! HAH! Now that's enough for news... so have you ever wondered why restaurants charge so much for food? I mean like...-"

There's no more notable news, just rambling from Jameson from this point.

Return to “Events”