Pokémon Sword & Shield Discussion

WASD. 'nuff said.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Pokémon Sword & Shield Discussion

Pokemon Sword & Shield Discussion Thread
Although the game isn't out yet, I wanted to make a thread to help promote discussion of the game, share any news you find, and to help keep information together! I encourage using this topic (and subforum in general) to talk about whatever.

The pokemon spoilers chat will still exist on the discord, but that should be kept to small comments and sharing news / cute fan art and such rather than proper discussions, along with stuff related to new Sun & Moon episodes ofc.

As this is a topic for proper discussion, I would like to discourage too much negativity and 'bashing'. It's fine to have issues with what you've seen, and I think you should talk about stuff! However, saying an entire game will be bad because of X thing, or trying to say something like 'Gamefreak wants to kill Pokemon', is discouraged. Try to be informative and thoughtful and provide facts, and saying it more like 'I don't like this change for X reasons'.

With that all said, I'm looking forward to seeing all your thoughts on the game and seeing how the game develops!

Return to “Gaming”