Bedtime app team application!~

Review and accept whitelist apps! Help people fix their mistakes to get accepted!
ikaro72
MC name: Ikaro72

Bedtime app team application!~

Preferred Name: Bedtime or Ikaro, you know me.
MC Username: Ikaro72.
Time Zone: PST .
Number of hours available: I'm nearly always online, so like 8-10 per day? not actively doing stuff all the time though.
How long you have been playing on Toro League: I think I'm nearing a full year.

Why do you want to join the Application Team?: I've been active in the Trainer/New-Player chats and I've been told I've been of help, so I feel that I could try my luck here, I've also been suggested to apply by Skol.
Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: Not really, the Trainer role maybe, but I've been active in helping people better their applications if that counts.
What can you bring to this team?: I'm quick to the draw and on a time zone not too familiar with the rest of staff, so more manpower where it's lacking, in this case, having more members online and ready at all times.
What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: I usually rush ahead and deal with the common issues without looking too in depth for other issues, I would immediately go and check for the age, 5 sentence and etc. requirements and I would totally miss that the character is native to Toro in the first place, on a second read I would catch it though.
How do we handle applicants under the age of 13?: Polite rejection while giving an explanation as to why they've been rejected and the option to reapply once again once they turn 16+.
Anything else we need to know: Did you know? In terms of human pokemo-

Return to “Application Team”