Glitched pixelmon moves!

dekt
MC name: excadr1ll

Glitched pixelmon moves!

Hello Toro!

Currently, the support team and myself are compiling a list of the moves in the pixelmon mod which may not be working as intended in the game. Of course, we can't manually go through all of the pixelmon and their moves ourselves... (well, we could... but that would take a long time.)

So what I'm asking for is a little bit of feedback. If you've encountered anything with moves that isn't working properly, please feel free to let us know which moves, and in what way they're busted.

For example:

Move: Solarbeam.
Problem: Should take two turns to deal damage, but will deal damage immediately, without waiting for the next turn.

Just a concise description of the problem will do fine, but please feel free to elaborate as much as possible!

Thanks in advance!
Peach
MC name: Peachi3xx

Re: Glitched pixelmon moves!

Great job! I'll be keeping an eye on the console for errors that pop up on certain moves like Magical Leaf. (If anyone knows how Magical Leaf isn't work- that would be greatly appreciated!)
Campor
MC name: Campor

Stealth Rock: Doesn't apply any damage on switching as it should.

Dragon Rage: Rather than doing set damage, it seems to scale with level. So a level 50 Charizard using Dragon Rage on a level 30 Pokemon could still kill it instantly.

Multi-hit moves (Double-slap, double kick, etc.): All do the damage of a single strike regardless of how many times it says it hit.

Future Sight: Hits instantly rather than delaying for a few turns.

Guillotine (May apply to other OHKO moves, but I've only experienced this one): Even when it hits, nothing happens.

Roar (maybe whirlwind too): Instantly ends battle rather than switching out a Pokemon in the case of a trainer battle.

If I think of any more, I'll edit the post.
Ewery1
MC name: Ewery1

Quick Attack- doesn't always go first

Mirror Move- Does nothing (Not sure about copycat)

Dig- Attacks on the same turn

Transform- Works when you are using it, but doesn't work for wild dittos

All I know for now.

Return to “Support Team”