Current issues and errors.

dekt
MC name: excadr1ll

Current issues and errors.

I've put together a list of current problems that have been experienced in the game so far, that I'm aware of. Any new problems should of course be reported in a /ticket in game (/help ticket) or can be posted in this forum if it's a complicated issue and requires more words than you can put in a ticket.

Shopkeepers.

Most of the world's shopkeepers vanished or had their sales removed. If you notice a missing vendor (other than those removed from the industrial district) please place a /ticket at their location. I saw that a lot of these had already been restored, so the issue may have already been resolved.

Pixelball lids.

If you watched the live stream of last weekend's event, you might already know that there is a redstone system being put into place for the automatic refill of the pixelball lid vendor at the Pix. Co building, at the very back of the first floor. I don't believe it is quite in place yet on the live server, but it is in the works and will hopefully take a lot of strain off the GMs losing sleep to refill the vendor on a regular schedule. Until then, I'm not sure if the vendor is still being refilled regularly, but if not, please be patient until the new system is up and running. It will be returning!

Twitchy sitting animations in MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod.

You may need to sit more than once to look normal to other players. As far as I know, there's no way to tell whether or not you're glitching out, yourself, unless another player mentions it. If you see a player sitting down and moving around all crazy, it should be alright to just politely let them know OOC. It can be a bit distracting to have dinner with someone whose arms and legs are spinning around every which way! I have not been able to find any resolution to this error.

Missing items from furniture mod storage, and replaced objects.

Mailboxes resetting their permissions and all mod storage items deleting their contents, as well as doorbells turning into fire alarms. I think this was just a glitch from after the update, and most of the issues with it have been resolved. If you're still missing anything that you put into an oven, fridge, cabinet, nightstand, mailbox or other form of storage from the furniture mod, be sure to place a /ticket with the items you've lost so they can be restored.

One hit knockouts in pixelmon battles.

Sometimes a pixelmon will knock out a member of your team with one hit, when they shouldn't be able to (Like a level 1 Magikarp knocking out your level 100 Jolteon with a splash.) From reading the pixelmon support forums, it seems this has something to with forced battles in areas that have mob spawning disabled, and occasionaly forced battles in areas where pixelmon are able to spawn. Some pixelmon can still wander into these areas and spawn on certain tiles and then attack you. I don't think the root cause here is confirmed, but they appear to be aware of it.

Pixelmon vanishing from PC.

This is another issue the pixelmon development team seems aware of, and will hopefully be corrected in upcoming versions. Until then, it's always a good idea to take regular screenshots of your PC boxes. I go with once a day myself as I've had a few vanish on me, before. If it happens, just open up a /ticket and if it was just one or two, it shouldn't be a problem... more excessive losses might require screenshots, I assume. It'd help, anyway!

http://pixelmonmod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=7534

Glitched moves.

There are a lot of moves in pokemon, and I don't have a complete list of the ones in this mod which aren't working the way they should. They're aware of a lot of these, including status effects in general and future sight (which I've read are fixed in the upcoming version.)

http://pixelmonmod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=5560
http://pixelmonmod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=5488

In general, the pixelmon mod development team seems pretty on top of things in the support department, and I've noticed that they have a lot of fixes planned for the next version.

If there's anything I can help you with, please be sure to let me know through PM, the support forum, or in-game. I'll never be too busy to help with anything! :D
TheRickCroese
MC name: TheRickCroese

Re: Current issues and errors.

Thank you, dekt, for your amazing support list! I'm sure this will help us.
Hope things with the mod get solved quickly, so it won't occur anymore.

For the rest, "brilliant work, Watson!"

¬Rick
Peach
MC name: Peachi3xx

Awesome job. I'm going to sticky it up there so we can keep up to date.

Thanks so much for this!
Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

I guess I'll put this in here,
I still notice random furniture and/or PC's on the wilderness sometimes.
If you ever see one of those please write a /ticket at the location and I'll take care of it as soon as possible.
Those seem to appear due to mod additions or updates, so please keep an eye out for them.
Thanks in advance!

Return to “Support Team”