A mini-event, or Miniature Event, is a small-scale event. Often times, they’re run by Staff, specifically ETs, however, they are IN FACT, allowed to be ran by players. A mini-event is something that often gets numerous people to come RP, and generally breeds quite a bit of interaction among players.
Basically, mini-events are not to be huge scale events that cause a huge chain of events in the future.
- Do NOT make events that cause property damage or environmental damage on areas that you do not own.
- Do NOT make events with the intention to give yourself shinies, or special items. At least, not without approval from staff.
- Do NOT make a large scale event, (EX: anything with legendaries, non-player villains, lore defining.)
- Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, use an event to be vindictive to a player. We will not tolerate using an event to harm a specific player’s character without consent from the player.
- Houndour who is lost, and needs to find it’s mother.
- Party (EX: Beach, House, Bar, etc.)
- A tournament hosted by your character!
- Blowing up city hall.
- A shiny pidgey getting injured and needs to be cared for.
- Villains attacking your home/character.
- Discovery of signs of ancient civilization.
Don’t break the rules or cause harm.
Run events when a good number of players are online or to get them online!
Ask for help if you need/want it.
- If you want to make your event to be something more significant, feel free to talk to an ET.
- If you start an event, finish it, don’t cop-out half way through it.
- Make sure to make a decent event.
- Try to avoid inserting your character into the event if it will conflict with the act of DMing the event. It’s hard to DM an event involving yourself.
- If you find yourself having difficulty DMing an Event, contact an ET to see if they’re willing to take over. (Or another player, I'd probably be up for it if need be.)