Heart's CM Application

Heart
MC name: MissHeartx

Heart's CM Application

Preferred Name: Heart
MC Username: Miss/Lady/QueenHeartx
Time Zone: EST/EDT
Number of hours available: Not 100% sure at the moment since I just got a part time job but I'll be around outside of that and when I am not sleeping.
How long you have been playing on Toro League: Nearly 2 years in total.

Why do you want to become a Community Moderator?: I'm good with people and I think this is a position I could handle well. It fits in with other jobs I am doing for staff and I enjoy those who are currently on the CM team.
Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: I run my own Star Wars rp discord, when I was an Admin for Toro I handle the community aspect, I've helped on various MC servers and in other gaming communities like guilds and what not.
What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: My emotions can sometimes get the better and sway my thoughts but it's something I am actively trying to work on and better myself about.
Are you in any supervision positions within the server?: Yeah, used to run the show. Also currently on Staff again.
How confident are you in your ability to defuse tense situations?: Fairly confident. During a tense situation, I try and look at both sides of the conversation to approach it without bias. I try and help others get their point across by asking questions, since sometimes it can be difficult to do so over text.
What are some traits you have that will make you a good Community Moderator?: I am a very likable and trustworthy person. I've been known to be someone that people can come to when they need to vent about problems or a shoulder to cry on. I'm extremely optimistic and enjoy looking on the bright side of things.
Anything else we need to know: That I love you all and you need some 'heart' on your team :3
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Re: Heart's CM Application

Good job you did it, welcome to the team! Yay!

Return to “Accepted Applications”