Mod Rejections

If you need help with something or want to share your thoughts and ideas, feel free to do so here!
empaul47
MC name: BigKahuna

Mod Rejections

Hi, so I would like to come back to the server and bring a couple friends after a long time away from minecraft. There's only one problem I'm having. I grabbed the mods out of the installer, as the installer wouldn't work. I'd run it with java and some screen would flash for a single second before closing. Yes, I had it in my .minecraft folder and yes, I have the latest forge. Instead, I figured I could just take the mods out of the folder and place them in, the only thing is it's saying it's rejecting a mod I have though I'm not sure which one. When trying to join I get this error.
If anyone has a solution to either the installer not working or which mod its saying it's rejecting that'd be a ton of help!
I see a lot of modpack problems and I'm surprised the server hasn't made something for Technic that installs everything for you.
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Re: Mod Rejections

We were never allowed to make Technic due to Pixelmon's rules, but this isn't a problem in the modpack.

Since you last were on, we had an update to Decocraft (or Props.) See HERE!

Our Tech Admin is currently busy, so the installer didn't get updated, I'll see if a GM can get on that, sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: It may be possible you were using the old installer, which explains the issue as well. Apparently the installer on the site was updated with the new Decocraft.
empaul47
MC name: BigKahuna

Re: Mod Rejections

Thanks a ton, got it all working with that DecoCraft problem fixed now.

Return to “Support and Feedback”