Returning to Toro League

If you need help with something or want to share your thoughts and ideas, feel free to do so here!
KingKal98
MC name: CrimsonFury

Returning to Toro League

Hello! KingKal98 here, been a while since I was last here, huh?

It's exactly because of this that I'm writing this post, I used to play on Toro League a couple of years back and recently, with the appearance of Pokemon Go on the market, my interest in Pokemon has been rejuvenated and thus I wish to play on the server once again.

I would like to reset my character and start fresh, a new beginning you might say, however I have changed my Minecraft username in this absence so I'm unsure whether or not I should treat it like I'm rerolling my character or like I'm applying for a new character on a separate account?
Sn0wfa11
MC name: Sn0wfa11

Re: Returning to Toro League

Since you've already been whitelisted, even if you're now on a new name (which won't matter as the whitelist works with UUID) then you're not obligated to apply again. You should treat this like a reroll- since YOU are already accepted, just post a character profile shortly so we can check out your CHARACTER and help you make sure everything is in order. I'll check it when you do and accept (or help you revise until I accept) it, then you'll be good to go! If you could specify the account name, old and new, that would be of great help.

If there's anything else we can do for you don't hesitate to ask. Welcome back, and have a wonderful time here! ^^
KingKal98
MC name: CrimsonFury

Re: Returning to Toro League

Hello, thanks for replying so rapidly!

I've posted my character profile, here is a link for ease of access.

I hope it meets all your standards! Got my fingers crossed! :D

Return to “Support and Feedback”