So I need help.

If you need help with something or want to share your thoughts and ideas, feel free to do so here!
lumpyjor5808
MC name: lumpyjor5808

So I need help.

Okay a while back, about 4 or 5 months, my original account, lumpyjor5808, was hacked and stolen. Now I have made a new one called ToxicSquid. I need help getting my original pixelmon back, if possible. As well as getting re-whitelisted. If it's possible to spawn pixelmon or something, I'd like to know. :( As I do want to get back into Toro now that my college is on break for the summer.
Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

Re: So I need help.

Heya, I spent some time digging, found what I assume was your account once, took its data and transferred it over to your new account. I hope I got the correct one, since your old account was renamed by the hacker it appears. If there are any more problems feel free to reply to this thread or message me on skype.

I hope everything works out!
Kampfkater
lumpyjor5808
MC name: lumpyjor5808

Re: So I need help.

I think he changed the name to Redacted or Retractive or something along those lines, but thank you. I'll try logging in the next few days and see if everything is a-okay. Thanks again for the quick response :D

Return to “Support and Feedback”