Crash on Join

If you need help with something or want to share your thoughts and ideas, feel free to do so here!
AgenderDruid
MC name: BrannTheHuntsman

Crash on Join

Hey there,

Whitelisted today, and I'm getting a crash on join for the server. Installed the modpack to the letter based on the installation instructions on the website, as well as ran it through the Pixelmon Launcher itself. I've included the crash log, from what I can see it seems to be a missing texture issue? I've joined through Default and your in-house texture pack both.

Log Report: http://pastebin.com/4Cq9eb4M
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Re: Crash on Join

Try running the modpack with ONLY Toro's needed mods first please. I noticed you have mods like "Spawn of Psyduck" and "PixelExtras" installed.
AgenderDruid

Round 2, with Official Sidemods deleted

http://pastebin.com/b5rpw2yA

Basically once I log in I get as far as Better Records asking me which setting to use, and it crashes regardless of my selection. I don't know that it is relevant to the crash, but its just extra information.
AgenderDruid

Anyone have an idea as to what the issue might be?
Macecurb
MC name: Ecurbmac

Whatever the problem is, your crash log seems to suggest that props mod isn't playing nice. Try reinstalling it, and then if that doesn't help try logging on with the default texture pack.
AgenderDruid

I've re-downloaded everything, started from a fresh launcher, etc. I managed to get on once for about 5 minutes, and was able to talk, but as soon as I moved my mouse the game crashed. Normally I get kicked within seconds of joining.
AgenderDruid

It's been about a week. I've attempted dozens of times. Completely wiped my .minecraft data several times, started from absolute scratch. Every single attempt is the same thing. I've got about 100 lines of ERROR code related to textures, with or without the ToroLeague texture pack. Is there anyone that can help with this?

http://pastebin.com/1sAuVGju
Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

Do you have a dedicated graphics processor in your laptop? I am afraid the intel hd chip won't cut it without major black magic and graphics downgrades.
AgenderDruid

Interesting.

Return to “Support and Feedback”