Crash Help

If you need help with something or want to share your thoughts and ideas, feel free to do so here!
TheInfernoZX
MC name: TheInfernoZX

Crash Help

Ok, so I was whitelisted yesterday, and for some reason, it's fine for five seconds, then it crashes. I don't believe it's anything wrong with the server, but something in the modpack itself causing it. As far as I know, I've used most of the mods on the server and had 0 problems with on other servers except for 1: Decocraft. I realized this when it was loading the mods and it started installing a proxy deal at the same time, which got me thinking. Any ideas on what's going on and a fix? Thanks!
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Crash Help

Could you possibly send us your crash log? ^ ^ Upload it here: http://pastebin.com/
TheInfernoZX

http://pastebin.com/59Qnudfc

Wasn't any specific error report, so here's the whole log deal as I was logging in. I saw some things about errors in some areas so hopefully this will do?
TheInfernoZX

Um...did y'all find out anything?
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Try removing SeptemberModpack.jar from your mods folder.
TheInfernoZX

I believe I already did that. Nothing changed.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Alright, so I haven't read the crash log just yet, but have you followed the installation guide exactly? By that I mean have did added Pixelmon to the mods folder BEFORE installing the modpack? I remember a long time back I did it out of order once and I think it messed it up.

If you don't remember or if you didn't (such as using the modpack installer first) maybe try it again, and make sure the Pixelmon .jar is in the mods folder before installing it?
TheInfernoZX

I'll try it. Hopefully it works
TheInfernoZX

Ok, so I reinstalled all the mods the way I was supposed to, with 0 results. What else might be the problem? Here's the latest crash log: http://pastebin.com/Z6EDJxrP
TheInfernoZX

Also, real quick, would the texture pack have anything to do with it? 'Cause I'm having troubles with actually getting it to work, so...?

Return to “Support and Feedback”