Crashing

If you need help with something or want to share your thoughts and ideas, feel free to do so here!
Snowkit
MC name: Snowkit

Crashing

When I try to get on the server or even in single player ever since the update I keep crashing. I have determined that minecraft hates me, but I don't think me knowing that minecraft hates me will fix anything sooooo... Yeah. My crash report exceeded the 60000 character limit so here is it in pastebin. Oh here are two different crash reports that I get.

http://pastebin.com/k0e3TT3x
http://pastebin.com/VAHtnJpd
Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

Re: Crashing

Making assumptions here but try running minecraft with your graphics card instead of your integrated graphics. The newest mods seem to make laptops with integrated graphics think that it can run on that, which fails because it runs out of video ram. There's guides on how to do that, but basically you just have to add your java to the programs that run using your graphics card.
If you have any questions on how that works feel free to ask, and if it does not work I will try to come up with another solution.
Have a nice day!
Snowkit

I tried running it with my graphics card and it didn't work. It crashed and gave me the same crash report as before.
Kampfkater

Can you post that crash report as well please?
Snowkit

Kampfkater

As I thought, still using the chipset, you'll have to make a rule in your graphics cards settings to run java with your graphics card, you can find a guide on that via google.
Snowkit

It works now! Thanks!

Return to “Support and Feedback”