Summer's End - Collaboration! || Ended

Whether its graphics, music, or writing, let the creativity flow freely and post original content here!
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Summer's End - Collaboration! || Ended

Theme: The end of Summer
Summer is coming to an end, ushering in all the pumpkins and spooky scary holiday spirits. We're not quite there yet though, so lets celebrate the month of peace, and bid goodbye to the summer season with art!

Not just drawings, not just writing, art can be anything that expresses ourselves and delights our senses! This is a chance to show the skills you've worked up over summer, or, try something new in the face of this new season.

You can do a poem, choreography, a playlist, music, moodboards , a real life photo you took, images of cookies you baked, a story you wrote, an animation you've done, even screenshots of a build in Minecraft, or Terraria! As long as it is your work, your effort, your expression of the theme, it is valid.

This is not an art contest.

This is a collaboration as a community to celebrate and live a little! To have fun and share it, lending your skills to the theme. The theme of course is: Summer's End, the end of summer, the start of Autumn. You don't have to do anything specific, or too strict. Your piece can just encapsulate what the theme inspires! Be it a piece about autumn, or the end of summer break.

This is again, not an art contest, but I will reward those who really get into the spirit of this thing, and aren't just doing it for a cheap shot at a grand prize- because there are none! All those that do participate will get a reward in thanks though! I just want to see the community come together and have a litttle fun ♥
To enter: -
      • ☼ Post your piece to this topic. If it's an image/or otherwise big, spoiler it.
        Name each piece, so I can refer to specific ones.
      • There are no entry limits, the more, the better!
        But please don't spam / and please submit pieces that has had effort put into it.
      • ☼ It must be your original work. Please credit sources when able.
        The exceptions are collages[playlists/moodboards], but please try when applicable.
      • Lets have clean, fair, fun!
        So no rule-lawyering or making anybody feel bad! ♥
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Summer's End - Collaboration! || Ends Sept. 22nd

Participation Rewards:

Pix Reward -
( Depends on how many people enter ♥ More entries, more Pix! )

1x Autumn Pumpkin/Early Holiday Skin
( ex: Easter/Valentines/Kibo Festival )

My Love & Appreciation
( A big thank you for participating! )

=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=

=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=☼=

Big Rewards:
There is no first, second place trophy prizes. But I do want to reward those who put their spirit, talents, love into this collaboration! Please don't be offended if I don't end up offering you a prize though, they are in limited stocks :'3 !!!

Art Prize!
( Could be from one of our artists, or an offsite artist! )

Steam Game
( i got a lotta keys )

Toro Donation!
( I will donate on your behalf, so you can get a tag/custom pokemon/etc! )

Chakurano
MC name: ^Chak.*$

I'm throwing this in since I spent far, far too long working on it, and I want to show it off.

This piece's title is "The kids are back in school, the backyard is quiet". Link to the full-sized album here, this is just the preview.
Destructonaut
MC name: Destructonaut

A scene that I built up, spent quite a bit on it as well so here it is. It is titled 'A Lonely Picnic'. I also tend to spend a bit longer on builds using modded blocks rather than just regular vanilla blocks. https://imgur.com/a/xyUbiF9 the whole thing can be found here, this is just a preview imageImage
Maze
MC name: MazeElwin

Made a grill. nothing makes me think of the end of summer as much as the last grill.

gif: https://i.gyazo.com/84ab7735d6c15aa04dd ... c623d5.mp4
LudacrissCanivs
MC name: CamoMonkey123

For everyone here on Toro, I made a special Art Piece for the Collab! I hope you all enjoy it, and be sure to enjoy the end of Summer with all your friends! ;w; I want to thank every single one of you for welcoming me to the server. I have a blast with all of you, and every RP I do brings me so much joy. I seriously cannot thank you all enough for just.. Just everything! So please, on behalf everyone in Toro, here's the art piece I created for every single one of you!! :D

https://imgur.com/5bXkSiX

Characters include:
(Bottom, from right to left:)
-Arik (Yes.. These are my kids. Welcome to Toro.)
-Yokemi (........Hey.)
-Guy (-sniff-,,,I'm not smol,,,)
-Hien (Take punch, disgust)
-Kaliq (Giv punch, hap)
-Aaron (Ew, a hand that isn't from a Pokemon?)
-Vimi (Everything is happy :D)
-Amelia (Peaking out from under Vimi!)

(2nd Row, right to left:)
-Jax (OH MY GOD DON'T DIE NO-)
-Keiji (Slowly dying.)
-Max (RUN FOR YOUR LIVES-)

(3rd Row, right to left:)
-Lonnie (Kill me face)
-Moss (WTF face)
-Masha (Freaking out)
-Vincent (Lil face right above Max >:3)
-Shiv (Dabbing)
-Tori (Ew, that old man is dying.)
-Desmond (*Peace sign over Tori's head.*)
-Aurora (Wooing/Singing!~)

(Top row, right to left:)
-Viki (Oh my god I'm going to kill them-)
-Sarah (Up top above Viki, "Hiii!")
-Caeda (Smooching her gf uwu)
-Lily (Smooching her gf uwux2)
-FLYING MUDKIP WOOAAAHHH
-Hoshiko (HAPPY STRONG BAB >:D)
-Latif (Hold me like one of your Kalos boys!~)
-Liz and Alliah: (One angy, one chibi >:3)

Again, I hope you all enjoy it. It took me like- 3 days ^^" So I worked hard for you all! All the characters belong to their respective owners uwu, and please support each other. I hope you all enjoyed, and peace out!
VictoriaTheCutie
MC name: VictoriaTheCutie

Re: Summer's End - Collaboration! || Ends Sept. 30th

So, I decided to make a "Halloween" skin for my character- she'll be looking like a demon during the month of october!

This is mostly based off of my old "Amelia.EXE" skin, but I had some other inspirations of other spooky skins I've done before- The idea is she's not only heavily scarred, but corrupted too!
ProfessorSakura
MC name: Strawberry_snek
Discord: .snek.

One last Hurrah!

I know its not an art contest but, thats kinda what Im good at, so I did some poetry and simple art to go with it! Title: One last celebration!

One last Hurrah before the summer ends

One last blast 'til the schoolbells ring again

One last wahoo before the trick-or-treats and Boo!'s

With the Poretry! (You prolly need to open image in new tab to see the full pictures)
Without!
Sawona
MC name: Sawona

Re: Summer's End - Collaboration! || Ends Sept. 30th

It's a rather short, ever so slightly angsty story
Despite all my ideas, I couldn't write it and it swiched much from it's orginal concept, but I think I feel brave enough to post it anyway

||||

Return to “Creative Corner”