Victoria's Trainer App

VictoriaTheCutie
MC name: VictoriaTheCutie

Victoria's Trainer App

Preferred Name: Victoria
MC Username: VictoriaTheCutie
Time Zone: UTC-3 (I think? ... Just search up "Brazil Rio de Janeiro timezone" if I'm wrong.)
How long you have been playing on Toro League:
One whole year!! It's crazy to me how fast that went by...

What qualities do you possess that you think might aid in this position?:
I'm pretty knowledgeable of Toro's systems and I have helped new players learn them before. I know where a lot of the shops, nests, etcetera are - cool and pretty RP locations, and I'd say I'm decently well-versed in the chat commands, including color codes as I knew how they worked before joining Toro.
Over time I learned that it's best not to overwhelm people and believe it's best to assure them they're doing well and that they can do it. (AKA not go into waiting room and say "Welcome, Legendary mon destroyed all our chars", so I won't be doing that.)
I really want more roleplayers to discover and feel safe at Toro, beginner or otherwise - it's helped me a ton, so that's my motivation for this role in specific.
I could also help new players with skin stuff, I'm not great (people say I am! so that's something) but I know image editing and can make custom stuff - though I don't do that as often at the moment.

What is one weakness that may hinder you in this role?:
I am very much prone to acting on impulse, be it text or voice. It shouldn't hinder this role much because I'm not gonna try to help if I'm in a bad mood, considering it'll make things worse.
I can go on for a long time on stuff I'm passionate about, which I've always done my best to keep in #toro-topics, #epic-gamer-chat, and in the future I'll likely be using #swear-jar as my text-wall dump.

TL;DR: I'm not great at controlling my emotions in the occasion I had a really bad day, but I'll do my best to keep it out of #waiting-room and when doing my work.

Do you consider yourself a patient person?:
A few years back it would've been a hard, heartfelt no. But I've grown a lot since then! I can tell, my parents can tell, my friends can tell - so now I believe I can be pretty chill! Plus, going for like - 5 special pokémon on one character really just helped me built patience, considering two of them evolve via RP.

Anything else we need to know?: I might try again in an year or so if this gets denied, I would've grown a lot by then - and not much to lose from doing this now.

Return to “Inactive Applications”