Selos d'Pedell

A place where one can post their backstory, character story and more.
RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

Selos d'Pedell

"How many times can I be set on fire until I’m immortal? I mean I gotta be close now, yeah?"

_-=}+{=-_

Selos Rayne d’Pedell | 18 | Male

Username: MamaRia

Description
Height: 5’9"
Weight: 170 lbs
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Blonde. Swept along the right side of his face, kept in a low, loose ponytail. Who knows when he last even had a trim.
Skin: Decent tan, but clearly white
Relationship: Single
Alignment: Chaotic Good, most of the time
Scars/Markings: Missing right eye.
Clothing: Work shoes, jeans, black undershirt, brown jacket, eyepatch along right eye
Health Issues: Insomnia

Family
Sennos d’Pedell: Brother
Sheena d’Pedell: Mother
Krutha d’Pedell: Father

Life Style
Religion: Unknown
Profession: Farmer
Languages: Unovan, Kantonese, Kalosian, Lyuskovian
Skills: Farming, Sword Fighting, Escape artist, Acrobatics, Survivalist
Flaws: Alcoholic, Absent-minded, Blunt, Hedonistic, Reckless, Hydrophobic
School: Home schooled

Personality: A carefree idiot so much as most can see. Always seems full of energy, bad ideas, and a love for battling, wither it be with pixelmon or people. Tends to take things at his own pace, which never seems constant. He could spend days leisurely tending fields, or find himself bouncing about the city trying to do everything at once. He never seems to talk about himself anything below the surface area, seeming far more interested in others. A kind soul, who aims to keep people around him happy, or at least amused. Strange fascination for dragon types.

Ambitions: Doesn’t seem to have any. Likes having a relatively stress free, relaxed life. With the occasional crazy pixelmon battles, of course.

Flaws: His bright personality and energy levels make it difficult for people to take him seriously. He’s reckless and blunt, and forgets what he’s doing half the time. Can’t resist a good time with alcohol or someone’s bed. Has a fear of open waters to where he will absolutely never swim in the ocean or even board a boat. How he even got to the island is a mystery he won’t answer.

Quirks: Has a strange mix of insomnia and narcolepsy. He can be awake for days, seemingly on purpose, and have no control of when sleep catches up to him, where he could be out for a few minutes, several hours, or his record of three days. When sleep hits, it is rarely within his control. Always seems to have a steady supply of caffeine or smokes handy.

Biography:
Post Arrival:

Pixelmon:

Species: Charmander
Nickname: Ember
History: Ember was found as an egg during one of Selos’s many travels. Selos clung onto the idea of having a true companion, and the two hold a strong bond. Ember is just as energetic and wild as their trainer. They've since evolved into a powerful Charizard.
Last edited by RiaLangset on Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Re: Selos d'Pedell

Well fleshed out, as always, Ria! Can't wait to see this crazy boy!

At this point I'm not even gonna bother making one for myself.
We'll get you whitelisted when we're ready to launch!

Return to “Character Profiles”