Mickey Langston Profile

A place where one can post their backstory, character story and more.
Martial
MC name: MartiaI

Mickey Langston Profile

Mickey Langston
(Account: MartiaI)
Appearance

Physical Basics:
Height: 6'1"
Weight: ~210lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Skin: White, tanned
Physical Shape: Muscular

Short Physical Description:
Mickey stands at roughly 6’1” and about 210lbs. Most of his weight is carried in muscle. He is white, but is tanned from spending so much time outdoors. His hair is a blond and medium length. His eyes are a deep brown. Currently he is in fairly decent physical shape being that a large portion of his work is field work.

Personality

Mickey is blindly positive and optimistic – mainly when it comes to people (himself included). He will often try to reason his way through things that people do to make them seem like they are not so bad. While he does often know that this is not the case, his verbal sense of naivety can often talk him into believing it. Despite all of the tragedy and horror he has read about in the past and knows can become realized again, he chooses to look for the best moments in history and project those into his real life. When exploring any sort of archaeological site he definitely tries to bunker down mentally and maintain a more serious and flat personality so he can avoid danger.

Mickey is also very active and happy to take on any challenge that requires him to apply himself physically. While he does have this, his writing, and his excellent recall related to history, he fails in many areas outside of that. Anything mathematical or scientific may as well be magic to him. He is by no means dull, but it definitely shows that his degree did not involve many technical courses. Overall, he can come off as relatively unintelligent when talking about anything unrelated to his fields of study.

Biography

Mickey grew up in Opelucid City, Unova where history buffs are easy to find. From a young age he found himself enthralled with the stories of elders and storytellers in the town. The tales of glistening gold castles, forgotten tombs, and sprawling kingdoms would keep him daydreaming for days on end. It was not a hard choice for him to chase a career as an archaeologist and historian, especially given his affinity for the subjects related (and lack of prowess in others). As soon as he was taught to write full, complex sentences in grade school he found himself re-writing the tales told to him by the elders of his town. He still keeps many of the poorly written scribbles in a journal today.
Knowing what he wanted to be from a young age, Mickey was able to trek down this path at a relatively quick pace. He completed high school with a GPA somewhere around a 3.2 equivalent which was dragged down by his technical courses. This brought him to the Unovan University where he had the opportunity to study what he had been passionate about for so many years – history and archaeology. It became clear to him in this time that it was not just the stories themselves that he was so interested in… it was the fact that for many of them, he was giving them a chance to echo for years to come. By taking the stories he discovered in field work-related courses as well as the stories from elders and recording them, Mickey was able to share the tales that mystified him with the world. He spent about four and a half years in total studying for his bachelor’s degrees. Thankfully history and archaeology share many similar course requirements, so the time was much shorter than it could have been.
Upon completing his degrees he spent much of his time recording more stories from the residents of Opelucid City. Once news of new, unexplored land reached Unova he knew it would be the perfect opportunity to make a name for himself and further his career.
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Re: Mickey Langston Profile

Looks good! For the life of me I can't figure out why I thought this one felt short! I think it's because you didn't include any Pixelmon information (but really that's not mandatory).

At this point I'm not even gonna bother making one for myself.
We'll get you whitelisted as soon as we're ready to launch!

Return to “Character Profiles”